• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    Don't make me go Admiral on your a$$
    Is that my Christmas present? XD

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    This photo makes me want to go Xmas shopping.

Hmm...

Cute! And damn, I should go Christmas shopping...

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    Danke Schatzi!

+

No comment!
    Schittebön
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I should to. No reason to delay, really, as I set aside the money this year. Hmm. *thinks*

OH! And I have asked for a Weir of my own for Xmas. *giggle*

OK..she's only 7 or so inches tall...but still!
      Jenni

Comment

I tuned in to 11th hour last Thursday. It was the first time I'd watched the show.

Torri looked PHENOMENAL! She has such a graceful, engaging presence onscreen. She made me care about her character, even though I only got 5 minutes (at best) with her.

The show itself was okay. The other characters and the storyline really didn't suck me in. I'm going to give it a few more episodes before I decide for sure, though. Especially if Torri is coming back! I'd like to see what happens with her character!
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          I tuned in to 11th hour last Thursday. It was the first time I'd watched the show.

Torri looked PHENOMENAL! She has such a graceful, engaging presence onscreen. She made me care about her character, even though I only got 5 minutes (at best) with her.

The show itself was okay. The other characters and the storyline really didn't suck me in. I'm going to give it a few more episodes before I decide for sure, though. Especially if Torri is coming back! I'd like to see what happens with her character!
          Is 11th hour shown in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
            As a European - Belgium - no, not here.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
              Can you watch it via cbs.com? I'm not sure how your browser works, but by clicking this link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/elevent...play=true&cc=0

You can see the clip of the part of the episode featuring Torri.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/eleventh_hour also has full episodes of the show up for a limited period of time.
              Last edited by Eri13; 09 December 2008, 10:33 AM.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

If this is anything like BBC - non-US IP's will be blocked.

The second link gives me a "Video unavailable". And the first won't open either.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  If this is anything like BBC - non-US IP's will be blocked.

The second link gives me a "Video unavailable". And the first won't open either.
                  I'm not sure how CBS directs international traffic. My only suggestion is to try going to cbs.com directly and seeing if there are plug-ins that need to be installed to see their videos. My browser is Firefox 3.0.4 and the current flash player I have is Adobe Flash Player 10. If they offer nothing, international ISPs might indeed be blocked.

Jenova also made that clip available through YouTube.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Youtube to the rescue.

Comment

Sigh, I just watched Torri's scene again. She is a joy to watch.
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

I really miss seeing her every Friday night.

On TV, that is. LOL
                        Jenni

Comment

*squee* Finally saw Torri's NCIS ep tonight! She was just wonderful, gorgeous, lovely, amazing... I could go on and on! LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone! Andreas has posted some more unreleased pics, this time from "Michael," and there's some new pics of Torri at the end of the set.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi everyone! Saw this on LJ and wanted to share:

Torri on NCIS

David Dayan Fisher ("Redline," "National Treasure") Reprises His Role As
                              Trent Kort

Torri Higginson ("Stargate: Atlants") Reprises Her Role As Dr. Jordan Hampton

"Broken Bird" - on NCIS, Tuesday, Jan. 13
                              (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Thanks to WraithFodder for the heads up!!
                              Last edited by Suzotchka; 23 December 2008, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I saw that too. Yes! *fist of triumph*

I'd had a feeling that Jordan would be coming back in the big Ducky episode we'd been hearing about; it just made sense. And oooh, with Trent Kort (the CIA mole that infiltrated La Grenouille's arms dealing racket) also appearing, this looks to be a very exciting episode!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X