• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubiquitous
    Welcome back pong!

TRW icon:
    Spoiler:
    Hey there Ubi!!!

OMG!!! glad I got back to see more of your Torri-fic icons!! Hee... and they are Terrificccccc!!!!!!!!!!

***Bows before UBI, one of pong's Icon Gods***

EDIT: And now I'm in page 43.... getting there.

Here, UBI ***hands over chocolate*** have some!
    Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Thank you *blushes*

Oooh chocolate, thank you. And I agree with Sapph, that Ghirardelli stuff sounds yummy. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
        Thank you *blushes*

Oooh chocolate, thank you. And I agree with Sapph, that Ghirardelli stuff sounds yummy. ^.^
        IT IS. *giggles and swipes everybody else's stash, because she hasn't had any since her penfriend Felice sent her a few back in March*

Comment

Originally posted by pong
          Loved this wall, Tri... and the image brought me back to that scene from Suspicion(?). Excellent work... I like the colors, too.

And the B/W pic of Torri with green eyes, just made me **thunk**
          The Gift and Rising, IIRC. But I'm glad you like! And come on, I don't understand how anybody can look at Torri and not wind up **thunk**

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            There is a report from Dragon*Con HERE with some oh-so-cute pics of Torri

And yes she's wearing awesome clothes again

ETA: And more pics can be found HERE And OMG this one is co cute!!!
            Whoopeee.... Torri has awesome taste...

LMAO on the thumb war between Torri and the guy.. and KAVAN SMITH is there!!! Oh my **fans heated face***

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
              The Gift and Rising, IIRC. But I'm glad you like! And come on, I don't understand how anybody can look at Torri and not wind up **thunk**
              I don't know about the others, but when I thunk my head, I get a few fleeting moments of "what's this blood doing on my forehead?" kind of a thing, LOL... and then I'd remember, so now, I got this padded headgear (LOL) that way, I could thunk all I want.

Comment

Originally posted by pong
                I don't know about the others, but when I thunk my head, I get a few fleeting moments of "what's this blood doing on my forehead?" kind of a thing, LOL... and then I'd remember, so now, I got this padded headgear (LOL) that way, I could thunk all I want.
                Haha. Whereas I have a big dent across the middle of my forehead anyway so I can thunk that.

Comment

I think I've already got one of me in pigtails from March...*ponders* If you're unlucky

Put yours in pigtails as well

I'm usually bored at work when I'm on....

Does anyone know when Season 2 is to be released in syndication? I don't want to put my Season 2 pics under spoiler cuts!
                  I don't know if this was answered yet, but season two syndication starts on Sept. 22 and Sept 23, and on those days, they will show the first episode which is Siege 3
                  Spoiler:
                  which fueled Sparky fans worldwide
                  . I could be wrong, so it won't hurt to check your local listings.

And yep, MAJOR SEASON 2 PICSPAMMING COMING ON THAT DAY ALSO!

Comment

Haha. Whereas I have a big dent across the middle of my forehead anyway so I can thunk that.

Comment

Oooooh, more Ghirardelli! *drools* Sapph, it is quality chocolate, Californian and NOT CHEAP. I had some while I was in the States, and omg gorgeous.
                      They actually make quality chocolate in the States?

Anyways, one googleImage later...

...and a jump to page 11 of my photobucket...

Comment

Argh. Someone's been voting us down to four stars again. *mutters angrily*

Comment

OMG I leave to run to work for 30min and you guys are chatty!

*hugs pong* I have to try some of that chocolate. Do they have it in Ohio?

I'm gonna Pic!Spam later Just a warning

ETA: *stares at the chocolate* Sally! You've made me hungry

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Argh. Someone's been voting us down to four stars again. *mutters angrily*
                            Not too worry! We'll just vote it back up again

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

OMG I leave to run to work for 30min and you guys are chatty!

*hugs pong* I have to try some of that chocolate. Do they have it in Ohio?

I'm gonna Pic!Spam later Just a warning

ETA: *stares at the chocolate* Sally! You've made me hungry
                              Yes, they have it there. I have an ex-coworker who visited there and she brought some white chocolate and milk chocolate ones. If you're not able to get some, PM me back and I'll see what can do.

And Sally, I'm hungry for chocolate again after that pic, LOL

Comment

Pic!Spam from Sateda

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X