Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
    You could find a Starbucks on your way to a Starbucks in Vancouver. I thinkI have to prefer Tim Hortons though. I love their timbits.

*twirls*
    Thanks for the tip

Saphh? You made her day

Comment

Just some pretty to spruce up the thread

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Ok that came out wrong... She knows she's welcome to stay Just have to convince the others
        Ok, What kind of munchies do they like?

ETA: OMG Tim Hortons was my staple breakfast because it was across from the hotel in the mall Bagels and hot chocolate babee!
        I loved Tim Hortons! *lol* I kept drooling at all the donuts they had.
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Ok that came out wrong... She knows she's welcome to stay Just have to convince the others

Oh that's a shame. I wish I was that busy

ETA: OMG Tim Hortons was my staple breakfast because it was across from the hotel in the mall Bagels and hot chocolate babee!
          Came out wrong? No, no it didn't *snorts*

What? You mean you have no RL? I'm sure you do! Work... friends.... GW.... SGA.... Liz..... Torri.... GW....

Comment

Just some pretty to spruce up the thread
            Wait! I'm going with you....

Eum.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              Came out wrong? No, no it didn't *snorts*

What? You mean you have no RL? I'm sure you do! Work... friends.... GW.... SGA.... Liz..... Torri.... GW....
              No I work But it's quiet atm *sigh*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

No I work But it's quiet atm *sigh*
                Quiet?
                What kind of work do you have?

Comment

I'm tired and should really be going to bed because I have work tomorrow but I'm Pic!Spamming..

The Eyebrow

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I'm tired and should really be going to bed because I have work tomorrow but I'm Pic!Spamming..

Ok, that's really making me want to watch that episode now. Night!
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Whatever you think is best for you
                      See ya guys!

Comment

G'night!

ETA: K, so Liz? Didn't put my hair in pigtails today but I posted some shots from March with me in pigtails The post is flocked, but I think you're still on my friends list....
                        Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 10 September 2006, 05:15 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

*crawls in on hands and knees* omg... SO tired... but it was worth it. At least, I think I'll think it was when my blistered feet have healed. And six people asked to take pictures of me all greenified. *giggles* Awesome. Idina was wonderful, and I am very impressed by Adam Garcia... I will make a full post on my journal in a little while, for those of you who're interested.

Okay, so! That picture y'all wanted me to make her eyes greener on? Did that. Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                            *crawls in on hands and knees* omg... SO tired... but it was worth it. At least, I think I'll think it was when my blistered feet have healed. And six people asked to take pictures of me all greenified. *giggles* Awesome. Idina was wonderful, and I am very impressed by Adam Garcia... I will make a full post on my journal in a little while, for those of you who're interested.

Okay, so! That picture y'all wanted me to make her eyes greener on? Did that. Here you go.

Thank you! It gives an awesome result. And it kind of fits the background.

Comment

Glad you had a fab time at Wicked Tria i'm going to see it next week can't wait

Loved Mackay and Mrs Miller even though wasn't much Weir, was a fab ep

I've just been rooting on youtube and seen some fab torri clips don't know if they've lready been shown but thrs some fab ones of Draggoncon and the Torri and Joe joke kiss thing there here

Torri Clips

I reallllllllllly love the first one

XXX

Comment

Liz, you're welcome.

Star-- check out my LJ. I just posted my opinions on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X