Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Hmmm, as close as always I'd say
    I highly doubt tptb will go in *any* shippy directing this season, let it be Sparky, Spanky, McWeir or Sheyla....

G'night Sapph! Sweet dreams!
    True but didn't they mntion John would grow more protective of Liz. Anyway, that's what I heard. With or without it they still would have some moments together.

Comment

Don't know about more protective but they're more friendly, all of them. There's a real sense of ease and family this season, and more laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Don't know about more protective but they're more friendly, all of them. There's a real sense of ease and family this season, and more laughter.
        That's great. At last they're some continuity after all what already happened tis season.

Comment

Aw meeeeeeeep!!! They're showing The Siege part 1 first. I want part 3 and season 2 for crying out loud!!

Comment

Nice screen caps everyone! I love them. I loved MMM! Kate Hewlett is awesome! I liked the Weir -> McKay looks. Looks of "wtf?" I have to watch it again after work.

Oh, pigtails. They're my best friends atm, making my hair curly.

Well, off to work, on this windy Sunday morning. Have a good day all.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
              Hi everybody

Just posting my few caps

Spoiler:

All pix w/ her and John in the Sparky thread. I'm too lazy to post them again. About 30...
              Love the caps Jen!!! ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

ZPS has been updated for Progeny

Congrats on 2000 posts Liz!!! *passes you DDT bars and Milk*

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  ZPS has been updated for Progeny

Congrats on 2000 posts Liz!!! *passes you DDT bars and Milk*
                  Hey thanks!!! I just needed that tonight *offers you a bag of Torritos*

Space.... does that mean we'll get a pigtails pic? *hint, hint*

Comment

Umm... I only have one of the top of my head atm, oh and the post pigtails. next time i have them in I might take a photo.
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Howdy from the Northwest! It's cold. And it was drizzling when we got here. But I stalked followed a Disneyland monorail car on a truck all day today, so it's all good. I got home just in time to catch Seige 1 in syndication, and then I gotta go see McKay and Mrs. Miller!

LOVE the new pics from DragonCon - SO cute!
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

*hugs* Glad to see you made it ok!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Howdy, xfkirsten! ^.^

Congrats on 2000 posts, LizLove! *confetti*

Thanks for the link Sapph! I shall be reading that ZPS update soon, methinks. ^.^

Comment

Liz what's your fascination with pigtails?

And you have to read the recap ubi. And I'll stop giving you snippets via msn *giggles* I love ZPS *wipes away tears from Snark!Love*

The caption I had for this is SO not PG Damn mspooh..

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh dear, do I wanna know what it was?

I love ZPS too, but I really should wait til tomorrow, after the big bad exam. I shouldn't be here either, but I'm procrastinating, cos I am so screwed.

ETA - That flag on Carson's uniform is really noticable in that cap.

ETA2 - *pokes lurker* delurk and come talk to us!!
                              Last edited by ubiquitous; 09 September 2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                                Oh dear, do I wanna know what it was?

I love ZPS too, but I really should wait til tomorrow, after the big bad exam. I shouldn't be here either, but I'm procrastinating, cos I am so screwed.

ETA - That flag on Carson's uniform is really noticable in that cap.
                                *sends you luck for exam*

It really is noticeable isn't it.... And no you really don't want to know...

ETA2 - *pokes lurker* delurk and come talk to us!!
                                *offers Milk, Torritos and DDT bars* Come out and play! We don't bite

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X