X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    Airborne! Go buy it! You know you can't resist

I can never seem to do pigtails like that
    I wish to see her once again like that, gives her that little girl apparence!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      Well, now that my internet's decided to start working again (yep, that's why I haven't been posting my usual seven or eight daily the last day or two...), while it wasn't, I made myself a new Lizzie wallpaper. Season 1, so no spoilers, but it's 1024x768 so the image is under the cut.

Spoiler:

Edit: Well, it was 1024x768. *stabs Photobucket* Will be back with a link to the full-size version when I can upload it to my own domain.
      I meant to reply to that earlier but.... I forgot
      But it still is awesome! I just needed a new wall

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
        Found another cap in the deep dark recesses of photobucket. The things one finds when procrastinating.

I have a couple of icons too, but they need to be uploaded still, so hopefully I'll be able to get on later tonight. ^.^
        One of my personal fave. I don't know why but that pic is just... nice. I guess it's that happy and please expression on her face

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          I can never seem to do pigtails like that
          I wish to see her once again like that, gives her that little girl apparence!
          I've decided that I'm going to where my hair in pigtails tomorrow *nods*

Actually I feel like watching Airborne again... *goes to find it*

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I've decided that I'm going to where my hair in pigtails tomorrow *nods*

Actually I feel like watching Airborne again... *goes to find it*
            Have a very good time indeed!
            Make a pic of you with your pigtails! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee???

Comment

Have a very good time indeed!
              Make a pic of you with your pigtails! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee???

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Means you'll do it? Yay!!! *dance her very own personal happy dance*
                Gosh, I can't believe I stopped posting her for awhile. But that's because I'm always asleep when you're having the fun moments *pouts*

Comment

Means you'll do it? Yay!!! *dance her very own personal happy dance*
                  Gosh, I can't believe I stopped posting her for awhile. But that's because I'm always asleep when you're having the fun moments *pouts*
                  I think I've already got one of me in pigtails from March...*ponders* If you're unlucky

Put yours in pigtails as well

I'm usually bored at work when I'm on....

Does anyone know when Season 2 is to be released in syndication? I don't want to put my Season 2 pics under spoiler cuts!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I think I've already got one of me in pigtails from March...*ponders* If you're unlucky

Put yours in pigtails as well

I'm usually bored at work when I'm on....

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/SapphiresQueen/Weir/1979dbe3.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/SapphiresQueen/Weir/ae60b8d0.jpg

Does anyone know when Season 2 is to be released in syndication? I don't want to put my Season 2 pics under spoiler cuts!
                    Oh cool!!! I'm sure I'll be very lucky *grins*
                    Mine? Tomorrow maybe because today is just im-pos-sible! *shrugs*

Bored at work? What for work do you do? I used to go on when I was at school but since this year everything will be controlled and sanctions are following if they discover you're doing things that you may no do ex: going on internet and MSN

I'm sorry but I have no idea about S2 going out of syndication. But I think it won't be long anymore

Comment

I don't think that rule applies to pics, Sapph. I'll put any pic up aslong as it doesn't spoil the ep, eg
                      Spoiler:
                      Pic of Lizzie in her office where you can also see a Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        I don't think that rule applies to pics, Sapph. I'll put any pic up aslong as it doesn't spoil the ep, eg
                        Spoiler:
                        Pic of Lizzie in her office where you can also see a Wraith
                        Yeah I know it doesn't, but I want to post spoilery pics. Like from TLG

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Hi everybody

Just posting my few caps

Spoiler:

All pix w/ her and John in the Sparky thread. I'm too lazy to post them again. About 30...
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice caps Jen! I'm not going to bother posting my Sparky ones Got some good McWeir ones tho... Meh, maybe I'll post them later I'm full of chocolate and bed beckons.

G'Night all!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Goodnight Saphh! Sweet dreams.
                              Thanks for the pics Jen! Question about Liz and John. Is it true they're closer now or not? Sorry but I'm too lazy to go over to the Sparky Thread.

Comment

Goodnight Saphh! Sweet dreams.
                                Thanks for the pics Jen! Question about Liz and John. Is it true they're closer now or not? Sorry but I'm too lazy to go over to the Sparky Thread.
                                Hmmm, as close as always I'd say
                                I highly doubt tptb will go in *any* shippy directing this season, let it be Sparky, Spanky, McWeir or Sheyla....

G'night Sapph! Sweet dreams!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X