Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great icons Sazzat!!

Love the caps BG and AngelTorri!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
      That's exactly why there's so much pirate!Lizzie discussion going on. And that quote was hilarious - we were just talking about that scene at work tonight!
      Spoiler:
      Personally, I'm still a fan of the scene in Jack's mind when there's a bunch of shirtless Jacks running around.
      Aha Definitly a jack fan aswell!

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
      Icons (although my making-graphics-will seems to have died so..)
      Spoiler:
      No Way Saz! Those are great May I snurch?
      sigpic
      My LJ

Comment

For anybody who's going to London Film & Comic Con

DATE CHANGE :
        SAT 1ST AND SUN 2ND SEPT 2007

Comment

Okies, since I'm being slow to finish this pirate!Lizzie, I thought I'd post a little "work-in-progress" version here.

(She's sharing PS time temporarily while I race to finish a "Rescuers Down Under" piece in time to enter a contest on DA )
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Goz it's pics like this that make me giddy! Spoilers for 'The Return Prt 2':
            Spoiler:

Mmmm, and this holds a certain sorta *squee* factor (Spoilers for 'Submersion') :
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
              Mmmm, and this holds a certain sorta *squee* factor (Spoilers for 'Submersion') :
              Spoiler:
              http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/speckleberry2/318_18.jpg
              Heee! LOVE her in that one!
              Spoiler:
              Seeing her all badass when confronting the Wraith? AWESOME. And I think it's adorable how she's practically swimming in that tac vest.

Comment

Goz it's pics like this that make me giddy! Spoilers for 'The Return Prt 2':
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Gotta love them! Sorry so tired can't think of anything else to say.
                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Heee! LOVE her in that one!
                  Spoiler:
                  Seeing her all badass when confronting the Wraith? AWESOME. And I think it's adorable how she's practically swimming in that tac vest.
                  Heheheeh, i think i've asked Sapph that before
                  Spoiler:
                  why is it that Torri always looks like the Tac vest is far too big for her? I've worked it out though...there are two options...

A) Every time she has a mission, her and John have *good luck s3x* and she unconciously picks up his spare vest instead of going to her room to get her own that's actually NEVER been worn.

B) It's because she's so darn tiny and there are no tac vests in the world made for an adult who could buy her t-shirts at 'Mums 'n' bubs' and wear the Bubs shirts.
                  Last edited by Speckleberry; 04 June 2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    B) It's because she's so darn tiny and there are no tac vests in the world made for an adult who could buy her t-shirts at 'Mums 'n' bubs' and wear the Bubs shirts.
                    Oh, I feel that pain. I can buy childrens' XL shirts, and they fit me! Unfortunately, it also means that any adult standard sizes that don't come in womens (like a tac vest!), I end up swimming in.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                      Great icons Sazzat!!

Love the caps BG and AngelTorri!!
                      Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
                      Aha Definitly a jack fan aswell!

No Way Saz! Those are great May I snurch?
                      Thankies. And of course, snurch away That's why I post them up.

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post

DATE CHANGE :

*SQUEE!* Less than 3 months to go

Okies, since I'm being slow to finish this pirate!Lizzie, I thought I'd post a little "work-in-progress" version here.

(She's sharing PS time temporarily while I race to finish a "Rescuers Down Under" piece in time to enter a contest on DA )
                      That seriously is the awesome

Heheheeh, i think i've asked Sapph that before
                      Spoiler:
                      why is it that Torri always looks like the Tac vest is far too big for her? I've worked it out though...there are two options...

A) Every time she has a mission, her and John have *good luck s3x* and she unconciously picks up his spare vest instead of going to her room to get her own that's actually NEVER been worn.

love love love! I like point A for the squee and point B for the awww factor

Oh, I feel that pain. I can buy childrens' XL shirts, and they fit me! Unfortunately, it also means that any adult standard sizes that don't come in womens (like a tac vest!), I end up swimming in.
                      Well, I don't have the problem with shirts because I'm not exactly skinny. When it comes to jeans (or any trousers actually) though it's a total nightmare because I'm really short (apparently, compared to average). So, it's a flaming miracle if I find a pair that aren't 3-4 inches to long for me.

Submersion cap
                      Spoiler:

That pic makes me go squee forget the silly tac vest

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

DATE CHANGE :

Again?! Thank god I haven't booked my train tickets yet

But actually... that works out better for me. The school I work at is still off for the Summer holidays so I can go down to London for a couple of days before the con starts. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday
                        Last edited by Major_Moomin; 05 June 2007, 05:08 AM.
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                          Again?! Thank god I haven't booked my train tickets yet

But actually... that work out better for me. The school I work at is still off for the Summer holidays so I can go down to London for a couple of days before the con starts. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday
                          Well let's hope I can make it. There's still hope so fingers crossed, think of me on June 25th.

Comment

The Save Elizabeth Weir auction has raised over 300+ letters in support of Torri/Weir

Emma worked really hard on this project and deserves heaps of praise! Well done Emma! Thank you for all your hard work!

And a big thank you to everyone who donated their talents to the auction, to everyone who bid and to everyone who helped spread the word about the auction! We couldn't have done it without you!

Comment

Well let's hope I can make it. There's still hope so fingers crossed, think of me on June 25th.
                              It would be awesome if you could

I feel like crap at the moment. I hate real life
                              Why does getting a part time job have to be made so difficult these days? *head desk* I only want a stupid little job like stacking shelves or washing dishes or something.

Anyway pic spam to improve my mood:

(Submersion)
                              Spoiler:

uber-cute!

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                It would be awesome if you could

I feel like crap at the moment. I hate real life
                                Why does getting a part time job have to be made so difficult these days? *head desk* I only want a stupid little job like stacking shelves or washing dishes or something.

Anyway pic spam to improve my mood:

(Submersion)
                                Spoiler:

uber-cute!

God do I know that feeling. Anyway lovely caps!
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X