• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I love the effect you have on the first one! Very prettiful

Baron your sig is cool

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Well, now that my internet's decided to start working again (yep, that's why I haven't been posting my usual seven or eight daily the last day or two...), while it wasn't, I made myself a new Lizzie wallpaper. Season 1, so no spoilers, but it's 1024x768 so the image is under the cut.

Spoiler:

Edit: Well, it was 1024x768. *stabs Photobucket* Will be back with a link to the full-size version when I can upload it to my own domain.
      Last edited by Trialia; 07 September 2006, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Great fanwork UBI and TRIALA like them

I hope we get some new HQ pics soon after the next episode is airing...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
          Well, now that my internet's decided to start working again (yep, that's why I haven't been posting my usual seven or eight daily the last day or two...), while it wasn't, I made myself a new Lizzie wallpaper. Season 1, so no spoilers, but it's 1024x768 so the image is under the cut.

Spoiler:

Edit: Well, it was 1024x768. *stabs Photobucket* Will be back with a link to the full-size version when I can upload it to my own domain.
          Lovely!

So I have a question for you all; I want to see some of Torri's other movies, but I have limited time, so which do you guys think I should start with? Any favorites in here? I went through heck trying to watch all of David Hewlett's movies with all my homework (*pounds university with hammer*), so I figured I'd start with the fan favorites and go from there. Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

I'd start with Airborne because it's one of the easier ones to get and it has the most Torri in it
            Maybe Irish Eyes after that. Not a personal favourite but there's loads on here who really liked it.

My faves are prolly Bliss and Intent. I think Torri did a superb job in those.

The English Patient barely has Torri in it so I'd leave that till you have a spare 3 hours to kill. Same goes for Storm of the Century. It has more Torri than TEP but not by much.

Comment

I'd totally say start with Airborne. Easy to get into, enjoyable, lots of Torri.

Looks like my comp has gone "oh, I don't want you to have this full size!" and thrown a fit, but I'm sure that can be stretched to fit either resolution. Glad you like it, Rory!

Comment

Definately start with Airborne And then FOC3 comes next for my favourites. Didn't really like Irish Eyes but I think it's probably easier to get then some others.

Nice wall Trialia!
                Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 07 September 2006, 04:42 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  Definately start with Airborne And then FOC3 comes next for my favourites. Didn't really like Irish Eyes but I think it's probably easier to get them some others.

Nice wall Trialia!
                  I haven't seen Irish Eyes yet... *pouts*

Thanks.

Comment

Irish Eyes on Amazon.com (Region 1) $5.62 New

ETA: You can find a whole bunch of Torri's stuff on Amazon.com here

...inc: Jungleground, Double Take, TekWar (no, Sally. You just adopted a gorilla. Step away from the credit card!), Memory Run, FoC3, SotC, Bliss and The English Patient. All at low prices. A real bargain for people with good exchange rates and a multi-regional DVD player
                    Last edited by SallyLizzie; 07 September 2006, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      Irish Eyes on Amazon.com (Region 1) $5.62 New

ETA: You can find a whole bunch of Torri's stuff on Amazon.com here

...inc: Jungleground, Double Take, TekWar (no, Sally. You just adopted a gorilla. Step away from the credit card!), Memory Run, FoC3, SotC, Bliss and The English Patient. All at low prices. A real bargain for people with good exchange rates and a multi-regional DVD player
                      Wow... Thanks Sally! I haven't seen/own Double Take or Memory Run.... Are they worth getting? Or at least watching?

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Wow... Thanks Sally! I haven't seen/own Double Take or Memory Run.... Are they worth getting? Or at least watching?
                        Memory Run, omg!

Spoiler:
                        Her character dies! *sob*

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Her character dies in Highlander as well

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Her character dies in Highlander as well
                            Yes, I know. Thanks to Lexa.

Hey, anyone here know how to convert .ifo and .vob files to usable .avi or .mpeg?

Comment

Not the greatest of movies and there's not a lot of Torri in either, although you do get to see a lot of Torri in both. I bought them because they were cheap and now at least I can say I've seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia

Spoiler:

Gorgeous wallpaper, Trialia!! ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X