Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

I just heard the sad news about that atlantis ep Anybody not read it? There's a link at my LJ... I'm hoping there's a twist to it somehow...
    That's what had be so depressed that I went capping to make myself feel better. If it's true, I might just be so fed up that I'd have to take an SGA break - all that drama just stresses me out too much, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

*reads* SL is right, it would make for a good ep. But still...

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Maybe we shouldn't let Torri near a script after all. Heh, she'd blow the next four seasons budget on hiring Johnny Depp Not that I'd complain at having Johnny on Atlantis
      Johnny Depp as the eight-armed alien.

Welcome Rory!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Looks like Lizzie has just found out:

Comment

omg, do I really want to read the spoilers? I want to, but I don't want to know if you are all reacting the way you are... I have Sapph's LJ open but I'm debating whether to click the link or not... From your reactions I'm expecting the worst...

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
          Good point. The thing I wanted to see developed was the relationship between Torri's character and the killer, so perhaps a book would be better for that as you lose so much in films (tho I always love how the relationship between Clarice and Hannibal Lecter was portrayed).
          A novel would be based on the film would be a very interesting read, I think. I agree with you about the Clarice/Hanibal relationship on film. I really wanted to see Silence of the Lambs but I was like "read it first", and I thought the film stayed very true to the novel in the sence of their relationship. I do prefer the novel though.
          Originally posted by Trialia
          I can imagine. Did Manchester > Philadelphia > Miami > Washington DC > Philadelphia > Manchester my first time out... and that was my first time out of the UK as well! It was such a weird feeling. I now know NOT to look at the ground while taking off or landing, it makes me sick. How 'bout you? I love travelling, but flying.. not so much.
          At least you didn't have to go through Heathrow. I haven't been through, but I know 2 people who had flown before and stuff, but they still almost got completely lost in Heathrow. Isn't it supposed to be one of the buisiest airports in the world. With LAX and JFK being up there too?

Oh, I loved flying! And I agree with Sapph that taking off is the best part. The G force feels so cool. That's why I loved the G force simulator at space camp. Even though I came out with a huge bruise on my leg.
          Originally posted by RoryJ
          Hey all! I've never posted in the Torri/Weir WOW thread, even though she's my favorite character *headdesk*. I was capping Progeny earlier, and all throughout this episode I was just struck by how classically beautiful Elizabeth (and Torri, of course) is. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite caps with fellow Lizzie lovers.
          Now that you mention it... In some pics (like the first one you posted) Torri's jaw line reminds me of one Kate Hepburn. *googles specific picture I have on my wall*

Spoiler:
          Torri:
          Kate:

Okay. Long post... sorry. Shall stop now.
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

OMG I'm so jealous right now You've been in a G-force sim? That's so cool I've only been in a Hornet sim but they dialled it down

Nie pic Sally!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Yep, I sure have. I've also been on an antigravity sim/ride thing and a moon walk sim... And a hornet one... and space shuttles and stuff... all to do with space camp.

Sally that pic makes me sad. And I'm already sad But it's still a nice pic.
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

"First Steve Irwin, and now this. It just can't be happening."

Comment

Originally posted by spacegirlnz
                  omg, do I really want to read the spoilers? I want to, but I don't want to know if you are all reacting the way you are... I have Sapph's LJ open but I'm debating whether to click the link or not... From your reactions I'm expecting the worst...
                  Depends on how spoiler phobic you are...but it's not a good spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

Sally that pic makes me sad. And I'm already sad But it's still a nice pic.
                    Aww, well I can't go to bed and leave you sad. Have some happy pics

Comment

Very happy pics, Sally!! ^.^

Comment

Thank you! They made me smile!

ubiquitous I try to avoid spoilers. I didn't even know TRW was completely about Liz before I saw it. You say it's not a good spoiler... all I can imagine is that Liz dies... I really hope I'm thinking the worst, and that's not what it is. What episode is it about? Cause if it's this week I might wait...
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, if what the link Sapph has is correct it's not the worst (Liz is safe ^.^). But it doesn't get much better. I don't know which ep it's for, to be honest though. If you don't like spoilers though, I suggest you keep away, cos it is kinda big, if it's true.

I hope that's helpful, and still vague.

Comment

Yeah, I'd keep away from this one too. If it turns out to be true then it's a BIGGIE.

Comment

Space I'd stay away if you don't like spoilers.

I hope it's not true

Yay for Happy!Pics

And I'm bringing out the big guns

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Lizzie's curious too, but a bit worried.

Comment

Working...
                                X