X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    Well she did say that
    Spoiler:
    she was loosing her voice because she was screaming for four hours on Friday or something....

Wonder what that's about......
    Now I can't help but wonder, did she scream at Mallozzi and Wright or did Elizabeth scream at Carter? j/k of course

And no, no-one actually asked her about Season 4. There were a few people who came up to say that they were sad about her recurring status, and she had their support.
    That's nice.
    Last edited by Celcool; 26 March 2007, 12:25 PM.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Or she
      Spoiler:
      may have just been screamin, not necessarily to anyone in particular...

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

That's one option as well.

Comment

*screams and runs in circles* Torri! Three times! And Sedge twice!

...Me = to chicken to say anything to her!

And it feels SO good to be hangover-free again. First to be sick, woooo!
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Kirsten!! *pounces*

You're awake! Hang-over free is always a good way to wake up

You should have said hi to her! Ad that you were Elizabeth Swan from Comic Con

We're going to the mall now, but we'll give you and the Frenchies a call a bit later - BOWLING!

Ciao!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I won't tell your husband if U don't tell mine! I think with me it is more of a respect thing. I love that she is a strong beautiful woman in a position of Authority. I was military and when she tells them to basically **** off, I Just love it! LOL! I wish I could have done that!!

Comment

Kirsten!! *pounces*

You're awake! Hang-over free is always a good way to wake up

You should have said hi to her! Ad that you were Elizabeth Swan from Comic Con

We're going to the mall now, but we'll give you and the Frenchies a call a bit later - BOWLING!

Ciao!
                *giggles* I slept in til 1 pm today!

I'm always too scaaared to say hi! So I just hung back and absorbed the amazing Torri-ness that you guys got from her.

Just getting ready to go do a bit of shopping myself! I considered going for a run today, but that would require actually changing into running clothes and *gasp* getting off my lazy bum.

Bowling, wheeeeee!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                  I'm always too scaaared to say hi! So I just hung back and absorbed the amazing Torri-ness that you guys got from her.
                  That would be probably me as well if I attended the con. hehe

Comment

^same.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

SaveElizabethWeir.com postcard campaign

As fans of Elizabeth Weir, are organizing a postcard campaign to let TPTB know that we want Elizabeth to stay on the show and as a full time member. Please participate in our postcard campaign if you support Elizabeth/Torri. Thank you!

--------------------------------
                      Participating in the postcard campaign is easy! All you need to do is go out and buy postcards, write the slogan you like best on it, address it, stamp it and mail it! Simple! Please write at least three postcards - one to each: Joseph Mallozzi, Brad Wright and Paul Mullie, Executive Producers. If people want to design their own postcards, please feel free to scan them and I'll have them put up on SaveElizabethWeir.com!

Slogan 1:
                      Can you tell WEIR not happy?
                      Keep Torri on Atlantis FULL TIME!!

OR SLogan 2:

Can you tell WEIR not happy?
                      Bring back WEIR FULL TIME!

address is:

Stargate SG-1 Productions
                      Bridge Studios
                      2400 Boundary Rd,
                      Burnaby, BC
                      V5M 3Z3
                      Canada

**please pass the word by posting the information on your live journals and your myspace accounts*
                      Last edited by Suzotchka; 26 March 2007, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I'm not good at this sort of thing so here is a brief report
                        Torri was wonderful.She looked great too, such a warm lovely smile.

As others have said the recurring status was not descussed other than the Sedgie remark. She might have to be careful about what she says.

She loved all the guest stars on atlantis and mentiioned david ogden steirs( wrong spelling, I know).

She enjoyed doing her fight scene in TLG and talked about the RW, she joked how it was easy to act crazy.
                        She spoke of some of the more questionable decisions Dr Weir has made and would like to explore the dark side of the character.

She said they wondered were the bathrooms were on Atlantis.
                        She told us how she first thought conventions were strange but now she thinks its great how people express their thanks for her work.
                        She was qenuinely touched at the support people show her.

Any body thinking of going to see her at a convention will not be dissapointed. She is definitely one of the nice people of this world.
                        Last edited by peterl; 26 March 2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hey hey now! I was completely sober when I was posting other things.... They were still flocked, but you're on my flist right?

And I'm awake now. It's going to be a rest day for me and the girls today
                          Indeed, I am ^^ *is proud*.

So,
                          Spoiler:
                          Lizzie screaming = not for kiddies

Just trying to cheer you guys up a little

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            So,
                            Spoiler:
                            Lizzie screaming = not for kiddies
                            OMG! You are SO in my brain, lol! I was literally just about to say...

Well she did say that
                            Spoiler:
                            she was loosing her voice because she was screaming for four hours on Friday or something....
                            See Stargate finally did a hot sex scene.

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                            *screams and runs in circles* Torri! Three times! And Sedge twice!
                            Hehehe, that sounds so wrong down here in the gutter.

...Me = to chicken to say anything to her!
                            Bless ya! But I'd totally be the same. Well, will be the same in Sep. Although as I'm only planning on going the talk and not getting an autograph... lol.

Random: "No one mourns the wicked!" (Bc everytime I think of London I think of Wicked, lol)

And it feels SO good to be hangover-free again. First to be sick, woooo!
                            YEAH! *highfives*

Thanks to Sapph and Peter for the reports! *smooches*

Comment

Episode four of Yumi's podcast is available for download here.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                                OMG! You are SO in my brain, lol!
                                LOL. We're hopeless romantics

Comment

Working...
                                X