Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubiquitous
    I like crediting, and it's nice to remember where I get stuff from. I even sort my pics by who I get them from.
    Ok then Will watermarking them make it easier?

I need a pic because I just ventured into the "Why does everyone hate Weir" thread *shuddertwitch* Naaasty.

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Nope I'm just a bit obsessive about organising stuff right on my compy. ^.^

Very nasty place, isn't it Sapph? But this place definitely gets rid of the bad vibes. And that pretty pic is going a very long way to that.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Nope I'm just a bit obsessive about organising stuff right on my compy. ^.^

Very nasty place, isn't it Sapph? But this place definitely gets rid of the bad vibes. And that pretty pic is going a very long way to that.
        I really don't understand that thread....*shrugs* It's too negative, so I'm not going there again Too many bad vibes.

I think in this case one of these is needed

Spoiler:

ETA: My bad! Would help if I got the right code

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Definitely needed *applies*

I don't mind debate, so I might try and stick it out. But I do like a certain level of quality in the debate and that's a bit below mine. Too much general rhetoric.

Comment

Definitely needed *applies*

I don't mind debate, so I might try and stick it out. But I do like a certain level of quality in the debate and that's a bit below mine. Too much general rhetoric.
            Indeed.

Ok I know heaps of people have already seen this but it bears posting just because it's hilarious. It has some Lizzeh in it so it is OT...

It's embedded at my LJ because I don't know the link for youtube...

WARNING - Crack!Vid alert and some mild swearing and stuff

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

That's Mercscilla's vid, yes? I love that one. She has some more of those Crack!vids too now. ^.^

Comment

That's Mercscilla's vid, yes? I love that one. She has some more of those Crack!vids too now. ^.^
                She has more up?? ZOMG please give me the links!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  Ok then Will watermarking them make it easier?

I need a pic because I just ventured into the "Why does everyone hate Weir" thread *shuddertwitch* Naaasty.
                  It is a very nasty one, Sapph. I've heard about it from the other thread and I wanted to see for myself how they are just bashing Weir's character senselessly. Some posters just plain see no reason at all. I posted a comment, just so to put my Weir sig in that thread and have Weir stare right at them! And to put my 2 cents. I was accused of being melodramatic, but IMO, they themselves are way being overly dramatic about hating Weir.

But here:

We Love Weir!!! We Love Torri!!!

Yeah, stick to the Torri love.
                  Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    She has more up?? ZOMG please give me the links!
                    Hi there! The "Why Does Everyone Hate Weir" thread is fun isn't it? Haven't read the latest posts but we'll see.

I've posted these before in the Sparky thread but here are a couple more of Mercscilla's crack!vids

Clicky here:Sexual Madness
                    and one of my favourites My Oh My Spoilers up to S3.
                    Enjoy!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

OOOH a new Weir thread, anybody knows what happen to the other one.
                      Anyway how amazing was Torri in the Real world. She even manage to kick alittle bit of but. I'm really hoping she really get to a bit more gung-ho further in the season. Love to see Teyla in future ep teach Weir a few moves that she can use her self.
                      And how beautiful was Weir and her mother together.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it was bluebanrigh? When we were playing with all the colours. ^.^

ETA - ^ maybe not then.
                        You were right the first time. It was BlueBanrigh who greenified Lizzie.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                          You were right the first time. It was BlueBanrigh who greenified Lizzie.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ielphaba-1.jpg
                          Hey! Yo girl!
                          How are you????
                          Thanks for the pic anyway

Comment

Aw thanks guy! ^_^ I need to stop by more often. ^_^ I'll make more icons too.. but I made these 4 so far... I Was feeling.pink lol..

This is my fav..

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I'm good, thanks! Back from a 5 week vacay (missing my girls already) and getting ready for my 21st. Drunk Good times ahead

Was lucky enough to be able to see SGA while I was away. Really enjoyed TRW and Progeny had some good moments, too.
                              Spoiler:
                              Great to see kickass!Lizzie even if wasn't quite her. Much respect for that right-hook and kicking the computer off the desk

Just got to catch up on my caps now, especially since Bob broke and had to be reset which resulted in me loosing everything *cries*.... but Thank Goodness for photobucket

Comment

I bring more icons ^_^

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                                X