Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    Basically, I am looking for people that are good with updating websites. Such as: adding & updating the links section, adding things to the fan page, and updating articles and information. I'm not sure what the technical terms are, because I know nothing about websites, and I want Torri to have the best possible website.

I'm pretty much looking for any help I can get. Because right now, it's pretty much just me.
    My website knowledge is a bit basic, but I would love to help. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Official Stargate Atlantis Magazine interview w/ Torri. SPOILERS AHEAD Sorry about the quality but I just got home and did this real fast. enjoy! You're reading it before I am!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...hka/img025.jpg
      http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ka/img026a.jpg
      http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...a/img027-1.jpg
      http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...hka/img028.jpg
      http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...hka/img029.jpg
      http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ka/img030a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

TwiceBorn I can't see your sig...
        yeaa.....i decided it wasn't gonna work so i took it off...

btw for some reason when i made it, the text went all fuzzy after i saved it...
        i stink at makeing sigs.....are people alowed to steal other peoples sigs???
        TwiceBorn

Comment

Originally posted by TwiceBorn View Post
          ....are people alowed to steal other peoples sigs???
          Stealing, no. Asking nicely and giving them credit for it, yes.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            Where did all that water come from? *splashes in puddle*
            Watch out for the herring in it.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
            Awfully glad you mentioned that. I've capped from normal DVDs before and had a burnt one on list to try. I'd have ended up getting so frustrated and just thinking that my computer wasn't working again, lol.
            It's pretty simple. If you're using Windows XP, it's Start > Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot, then slide Hardware Acceleration down to "None." It makes things run a bit more slowly while it's like that, though, so be sure to turn it back on when you're done.

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            oooh wellies! I've always wanted some green frog ones. But they only do them for children. *shakes fist*

/randomness.
            Really? They make crazy ones for adults here now - it's a mini-fad, apparently. Not Wellies brand, but I'm sure someone else makes some like that. I wear plain rainboots to work every day, though. They're muddy and poopy and smell like fish and I love them.
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Thanks for posting the interview Suz. One comment though, when you get time, is there any way you could get the words bigger? I was squinting at the screen trying to read it, lol. Still great interview.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Again JM's Blog :

Anonymous #3 writes: “Is that major arc for Elizabeth in season 4 still on?”

Answer: I never said it was a major arc for Elizabeth. I said “the Weir character will be a significant player in a major arc”. There’s a difference.
                Thx for the interview Suz.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                  Again JM's Blog :
                  That was my question. Damn, I figured there's a difference. I don't know why but I have a feeling, the major arc she's gonna have a major part in will be Teyla's. if that's the case then I hate it, if anything it would have to be the other way around, Teyla should be supporting Elizabeth.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    That was my question. Damn, I figured there's a difference. I don't know why but I have a feeling, the major arc she's gonna have a major part in will be Teyla's. if that's the case then I hate it, if anything it would have to be the other way around, Teyla should be supporting Elizabeth.
                    I don't think Weir will have anything to do with Teyla's arc as I won't consider Teyla's arc to be the major arc JM's talking about, at least until we know more. I just hope this major arc will give her more screen time by the end of season 4 and that she'll go back to "not recurring mod"...

EDIT : Killing Weir? no there's no way they'd do that, is it ? *sarcasm here*

Comment

JM also said : We’ve made it a point to give each of our main players their own character-centered episode along with a number of team-centered stories in the first ten

Now I think the question is to know if Elizabeth will have her character centered episode too ??

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
                        JM also said : We’ve made it a point to give each of our main players their own character-centered episode along with a number of team-centered stories in the first ten

Now I think the question is to know if Elizabeth will have her character centered episode too ??
                        She better have her own one!! She's the best and most promising character they have on the show! Shame they want to screw with that!

I think Elizabeth had the most potential to grow and change since the beginning out of all of them! And she has grown and changed!

TORRI AND ELIZABETH ARE THE BESTEST!

Comment

Lol, nice sig Speckles.

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            I don't think Weir will have anything to do with Teyla's arc as I won't consider Teyla's arc to be the major arc JM's talking about, at least until we know more. I just hope this major arc will give her more screen time by the end of season 4 and that she'll go back to "not recurring mod"...

EDIT : Killing Weir? no there's no way they'd do that, is it ? *sarcasm here*
                            I wouldn't rule out the Teyla arc.. It's not likely, but it's possible, as I think Sheppard would be a more significant character, considering the whole way they're practically throwing them together atm.

Originally posted by Kindu
                            Well considering First Strike:
                            Spoiler:
                            I think it'd be likely there'd be something about her recovery, unless she's gonna wake up fine and dandy in the season 4 opener.

ETA - I haven't read JM's blog, but has anyone asked if Torri will be in the opening credits next season?

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Ok, I've read the interview Suz posted the scan of and either that has been made before the news was released and that even to Torri or it gives us hope. I don't know which one though I'd like it to be the later.
                              Do we know when this interview was made?

@Wormhole: Yep, we're all here!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post

Well considering First Strike:
                                Spoiler:
                                I think it'd be likely there'd be something about her recovery, unless she's gonna wake up fine and dandy in the season 4 opener.
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes I think we will have that, but I will be very disappointed if that's all that we will have about her ! For me it's not what I call a character-centered episode if we don't learn something new about her !
                                I think that if we've got something about her it will be most likely concerning the step down she was considering to take !

Comment

Working...
                                X