Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate gal
    Hi, I lurk here occasionally, but this is my first post here. I was watching the SG1 marathon tonight, and it had been awhile since I'd seen Lost City. It's one of my favorites, but I kept wishing Torri had already been cast as Weir for that episode (that would have made it even better). To me, she is the only Dr. Weir. I'm so blown away by her performances week after week.
    Welcome!!!!
    I'm blown away every single time I see her. Just like with Amanda.
    Frightening how they choose two main characters with almost the same very lovable traits!

Comment

*sigh* The pretty heals most bad days. *snuggles into a chair with hot chocolate and a cat to watch Airborne*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
        *sigh* The pretty heals most bad days. *snuggles into a chair with hot chocolate and a cat to watch Airborne*
        Hmmm. That would have been cool today today. Ahh well, I've spent the day watching Farscape. But I've jsut finished watching TRW again. It still make me wanna cry.

ubiquitous I like your icons. They're so... pretty...

I made a couple too

The first one is big, cause I forgot to resize it, but oh well. Never mind. I fixed it.
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Pretty icons, spacegirlnz!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
            Hmmm. That would have been cool today today. Ahh well, I've spent the day watching Farscape. But I've jsut finished watching TRW again. It still make me wanna cry.

ubiquitous I like your icons. They're so... pretty...

I made a couple too

The first one is big, cause I forgot to resize it, but oh well. Never mind. I fixed it.
            Well done!

Comment

Oooh, I totally love the Weir icon on your sig, Lizlove!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                Oooh, I totally love the Weir icon on your sig, Lizlove!
                Thanks *blushes* it's my favorite Liz one

Comment

This is a taste of what will hopefully be a small collection of Torri pics (From Dragon*con) I'll be posting as soon as I clean them up. I realize they aren't great but they're the best I could do. The others I'm going to do in one big fat paralell upload, this is just the only Torri pic I have done at the moment.

Comment

Purty. Lucky you gatelover!!! Are they just pics you took from the crowd of Torri onstage? Did you get to meet her?
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                      Purty. Lucky you gatelover!!! Are they just pics you took from the crowd of Torri onstage? Did you get to meet her?
                      I only took them onstage, the crowd to meet people was disturbingly large and fast moving. Some pics with Torri and Rachel. (still sorting/uploading)

and a group shot

Post more singles when I find 'em.

Comment

Seen Cathey's pictures from DragonCon. OMG, I'm melted on the floor from the PRETTY. *little moan*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                          This is a taste of what will hopefully be a small collection of Torri pics (From Dragon*con) I'll be posting as soon as I clean them up. I realize they aren't great but they're the best I could do. The others I'm going to do in one big fat paralell upload, this is just the only Torri pic I have done at the moment.http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/8932/torrige9.th.jpg
                          Thank you for that first taste
                          She's beautiful, even without the heavy make-up!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            I only took them onstage, the crowd to meet people was disturbingly large and fast moving. Some pics with Torri and Rachel. (still sorting/uploading) http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3368/thrl3su1.th.jpg
                            http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3586/thrl4wf7.th.jpg
                            and a group shot
                            http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5669/group1wg2.th.jpg
                            Post more singles when I find 'em.
                            More! Yay!
                            Her big bracelet is cool she has taste...

Tri, I know what you mean *melts with you*

Comment

YAY thanks for more. They're really cool. Too bad you didn't get to meet her this time. Hopefully you will though! YAY.
                              sigpic

Comment

*squeals*

*tackle hugs gate*

Love the pics!!! I can't wait to see more!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X