Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Pets Moo*

Tell you what, I'll help out with your usual pic!spam while you type.

Topic of the Day: "Elizabeth Has Chemistry With Everybody"

Spoiler:

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Ok, I think I've finished. It's a little crazy but as soon as I keep remembering stuff I'll keep updating my journal. I've made this entry a public one instead of keeping it private. Because I'm nice like that. Even if your not on my friends list, I want people to know how nice DH and everyone was and all the crazy fun we had over the weekend.

Just click on my LJ link.

As soon as I've uploaded my pics, I'll post them too.

Fab pic spam Ron!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
        *Pets Moo*

Tell you what, I'll help out with your usual pic!spam while you type.

Topic of the Day: "Elizabeth Has Chemistry With Everybody"

Spoiler:

Love the pic spam Ronni!
        Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
          Ok, I think I've finished. It's a little crazy but as soon as I keep remembering stuff I'll keep updating my journal. I've made this entry a public one instead of keeping it private. Because I'm nice like that. Even if your not on my friends list, I want people to know how nice DH and everyone was and all the crazy fun we had over the weekend.

Just click on my LJ link.

As soon as I've uploaded my pics, I'll post them too.

Fab pic spam Ron!
          Sounds like you had a blast! ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Does anyone know where i could find any more rare than the regular Torri movies?

These are the ones that i'm after:

'Balls Up'
            'T'was the Night'
            'Turning Paige', and
            'Crust'

I was just wondering if there was anywhere they are avaliable? Or if anyone has a copy and would like to share, PM me?

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
              Does anyone know where i could find any more rare than the regular Torri movies?

'Balls Up'
              'T'was the Night'
              'Turning Paige', and
              'Crust'

I was just wondering if there was anywhere they are avaliable? Or if anyone has a copy and would like to share, PM me?
              To be honest I'm not sure, I do know that T'was the Night was on here at Christmas time on the Disney Channel, I don't know if you have that where you are. For that one I guess watch tv. Sry I couldn't be of more help.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post

'Balls Up'
                'T'was the Night'
                'Turning Paige', and
                'Crust'

I have a copy of Twas the Night that I taped off TV a couple of years ago... unfortunately, I don't have a way to duplicate VHS tapes, and since it's NTSC, it wouldn't play correctly there anyways.
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Hey all
                  I started a couple of games in the fun and games section of gateworld forum check them out
                  this is the ship one.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40347
                  this is the men of Stargate
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51#post6291251
                  I made a women one
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40346
                  I made a slasher one too
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40348
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*big huggles for Moo*
                    Yay! Finally!

Hehe.

Sig by sofie

Comment

First strike, first spoiler i found on a LJ:

Spoiler:
                      As they are flying the ship a replicator beam hits them before they can get the shields up and Elizabeth is thrown back with glass flying in her face, so we really don't know if she is okay, she also talks about possibly resigning earlier on in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by angeltorri View Post
                        First strike, first spoiler i found on a LJ:

Spoiler:
                        As they are flying the ship a replicator beam hits them before they can get the shields up and Elizabeth is thrown back with glass flying in her face, so we really don't know if she is okay, she also talks about possibly resigning earlier on in the episode.

There are more spoliers out.

Spoiler:

Apparently she is seen to be carried away in a stretcher by Dr Keller and co after the explosion. She's seriously injured. And Athena has mentioned that John goes to the Infirmary to see if she's alright, but Dr Keller says that 'her pupils are sluggish'. So she's definately in a pretty bad way.
                        And now that Atlantis is stuck in the middle of space with only 24 hours woth of power in the ZPM. She could be in serious trouble. I somehow think that it's not over for our Liz yet. I'm thinking something else has got to happen at the start of season 4.
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                          There are more spoliers out.

Spoiler:

Apparently she is seen to be carried away in a stretcher by Dr Keller and co after the explosion. She's seriously injured. And Athena has mentioned that John goes to the Infirmary to see if she's alright, but Dr Keller says that 'her pupils are sluggish'. So she's definately in a pretty bad way.
                          And now that Atlantis is stuck in the middle of space with only 24 hours woth of power in the ZPM. She could be in serious trouble. I somehow think that it's not over for our Liz yet. I'm thinking something else has got to happen at the start of season 4.
                          MY GOD... arg i can't wait to see this!!!

Comment

Are there any Caps out yet?
                            hh

Comment

I shall have the episode within 1 hour but I have to go to school I shall return within 3 hours and I shall post the caps

Comment

My Save Elizabeth Weir letter was printed! YAY!!

Go here to read: http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

It's "Being a Doctor Isn't Easy" - dated Feb 6, 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X