Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
    Well, they'll start filming s4 pretty soon, but they're still in the writing process for most of the ep of the season, so no, it's not too late.
    I really hope that is the case and they realise the strength of fan opinion on the issue.
    Last edited by peterl; 28 January 2007, 12:42 PM. Reason: spelling again damn

Comment

Torri may leave, and that's sad, but you know what the best part is? Look at us. No, I mean REALLY look at us. I wish I had a proper count of just how many of us will follow her/her work anywhere from now on. And the personalities that we have. All so open and trusting and kind. Who among us would turn away someone in need?

Peace and Love

Sig by sofie

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post
        Torri may leave, and that's sad, but you know what the best part is? Look at us. No, I mean REALLY look at us. I wish I had a proper count of just how many of us will follow her/her work anywhere from now on. And the personalities that we have. All so open and trusting and kind. Who among us would turn away someone in need?

Peace and Love
        A really true statement.
        Once upon a time I would have laughed at doing this online,not anymore.

If she leaves, I hope its her choice and she finds worthy roles(atlantis has definitely raised her profile) deserving her talent

Comment

Seee!!! I am here!

I still can't remember if i joined a week after the boom or before. But i know that i didn't have a clue about it till recently.
          Lol...how slow am i?! (Don't answer that.)

*Makes note to get new sig*

*LOVES TORRI!*

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
            Seee!!! I am here!

I still can't remember if i joined a week after the boom or before. But i know that i didn't have a clue about it till recently.

*LOVES TORRI!*
            Has to have been before because it was the end of January. So are you sticking around now?

Comment

Seee!!! I am here!

*LOVES TORRI!*
              Nice to see you.
              Is'nt the internet wonderful( even though i'm on dialup AAGGGHH).

Comment

SPECKLES!!!!!!!!! *pounces* Whatcha doing here? *grins*

I'm just about to post new stuff to SNS

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Oh guys stop being down all the time that's not cool !!! We're happy people, as far as we know she's still on Atlantis, she's still the best and always will be. And now she's this huge star for us that we're gonna support all the way! So no I'm not feeling down and I don't want to be. Who knows maybe that's the best thing that has happened to her in a while. You'll see fans ( not including us ) will miss her. I'll wait for the bad news later.

Cheer up guys

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    Oh guys stop being down all the time that's not cool !!! We're happy people, as far as we know she's still on Atlantis, she's still the best and always will be. And now she's this huge star for us that we're gonna support all the way! So no I'm not feeling down and I don't want to be. Who knows maybe that's the best thing that has happened to her in a while. You'll see fans ( not including us ) will miss her. I'll wait for the bad news later.

Cheer up guys
                    I wish I had your cheerfulness.

Comment

OOOOH!! AWESOME SAUCE!!!

oh and i'm here, coz well i want to learn. Lol.

OooOH!! new stuff posted on SNS? we need sigs...I'm going to make us some icons for our sigs tonight.

Comment

Hey Speckleberry and welcome to GW

well i finally caved and made a Lizzy/Mike vid lol. short mini vid with spoilrs for sunday, so if u want to veiw heres the linkage:

Mike and Lizzy Vid
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post

Peace and Love
                          ITA with this. You can count me as someone who had never heard of Torri and now I can't wait to see what she does next! Well, I could wait a few years if that means she stays on SGA and they write some good stories for her.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Hey! thankyou for the welcome!! Atlantis_babe

I'm crap at this sort of thing, so don't be surpsrised if my replies are all over the shop!

I intend to post some caps from Torri movies either this afternoon or tomorrow. Just to contribute! Lol. I think i should do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post

Cheer up guys
                              Well said! I haven't been around online fandom lately for precisely that reason. I realized that while I loved weir to begin with, I'm more a Torri fan than a Weir fan and will follow her work. At least Weir isn't going the same way as Carson (that we know of ). I'm looking on the positive side of things. That said though, I am all for the Save Elizabeth Weir campaign

OOOOH!! AWESOME SAUCE!!!

oh and i'm here, coz well i want to learn. Lol.

OooOH!! new stuff posted on SNS? we need sigs...I'm going to make us some icons for our sigs tonight.
                              Sweet

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hey! thankyou for the welcome!! Atlantis_babe

I'm crap at this sort of thing, so don't be surpsrised if my replies are all over the shop!

I intend to post some caps from Torri movies either this afternoon or tomorrow. Just to contribute! Lol. I think i should do that.
                                lol.. its ok at least your not lurking

*Lurkers... Delurk!*
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X