Hui, nearly forgot to post it here too *headdesk*

It's been kinda long since I made my last Wallpaper
    Ohhhhhhh pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      Torri with longer hairs:

Spoiler:

I kinda hope she'll get this long hair in Atlantis too
      That would be cool but I foremost want to see her hair up in a ponytail it's so sweet and her youth comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyana
        You with interpreted very well what I board known as..........
        I know that my English is not very good.
        I am sorry.
        No problem I wasn't much better in english, when I started writing here... this board is also good for learning much more easier then at school

Thank you people...it's really pleasant making Wallpapers for you

I posted a Jack/Elizabeth-TRW one in the Wallpaper thread btw.

Comment

No problem I wasn't much better in english, when I started writing here... this board is also good for learning much more easier then at school

Thank you people...it's really pleasant making Wallpapers for you

I posted a Jack/Elizabeth-TRW one in the Wallpaper thread btw.
          You could post the Jack/Liz one in the Jack/Liz Thread too, some would be very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            You could post the Jack/Liz one in the Jack/Liz Thread too, some would be very happy
            Yeah right, I'll post it there

Comment

Hui, nearly forgot to post it here too *headdesk*

It's been kinda long since I made my last Wallpaper
              Beautiful!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Gorgeous wallpaper Dorka!!

And welcome Anthony!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

*pokes head in* Eep! Haven't been around much lately. Preparing for the big move and weaning myself off Disneyland has made life a bit crazy lately. Hi to all the newbies!! *waves*

As an apology for being absent, I come bearing pretties!
                  Spoiler:
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

It was nice to see her with her hair pulled back in a ponytail in Real World, made her look more youthful & vunerable
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                      *pokes head in* Eep! Haven't been around much lately. Preparing for the big move and weaning myself off Disneyland has made life a bit crazy lately. Hi to all the newbies!! *waves*

As an apology for being absent, I come bearing pretties!
                      Spoiler:
                      *waves* Hey chica! Good luck for the big move

Nice to see you here tel

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Just dropping by for second. Man, what did I miss...

Oh well, 2 old fan favorites and 1 all time personal fav of mine

Quite honestly, I don't remember which one is my all time personal fav now. hehe
                        For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                          *waves* Hey chica! Good luck for the big move
                          Thanks! I'm looking forward to being back up in the gorgeous Northwest... but I'm definitely going to miss Disneyland (and the upcoming sit-down production of Wicked in LA!).

Comment

Originally posted by dahan
                            Oh I haven't seen any pics from IE in a while... Nice pics!

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                            Thanks! I'm looking forward to being back up in the gorgeous Northwest... but I'm definitely going to miss Disneyland (and the upcoming sit-down production of Wicked in LA!).
                            Are you going to be in Seattle when I'm in Vancouver again??

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

YAY for Seatle, and YAY for Vancouver! 2 places I have seen briefly!

How are you all doing today?

dahan Nice pics. Is the first one from Irish Eyes? I haven't seen it. I haven't seen any films with Torri in them. I really need to go to the video store... But can't... stupid exams.

dorka I love you wall! I hope you don't mind I snagged it and it's now on my desktop
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                                Are you going to be in Seattle when I'm in Vancouver again??
                                I am indeed! And it's just a quick jaunt up the 5 to get to Vancouver!

Comment

Working...
                                X