X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Hathor

I watched Common Ground yesterday evening

Spoiler:
    OMG! Great episode. I loved it. I thought after TRW the episode would seem less to me, but this was also great! Elizabeth was great. Diplomat through and through... I would have sent Ladan to Kolya in a heartbeat, but she stayed very professional...even with John at the other side of the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      Spoiler:
      OMG! Great episode. I loved it. I thought after TRW the episode would seem less to me, but this was also great! Elizabeth was great. Diplomat through and through... I would have sent Ladan to Kolya in a heartbeat, but she stayed very professional...even with John at the other side of the Stargate
      I'm agree with you...

Spoiler:
      Elizabeth stay very professional... but we see that she is very affect... especially the last time where the wraith suck John's life... and where Ronon scream "Don't!!!".

Torri was excellent again in this episode... and she had looks... very affect... I love her.

Comment

Thanks. Umm... lines...

In Rising, Pt 1, about 40 mins and 40 secs in, Weir says "The shield has held back the ocean for centuries."

In Rising, Pt 2 like 30 seconds in Weir says "(into radio): Attention all personnel. This is Weir. (The base begins to shake violently.) Stand by for immediate evacuation. (To McKay) Dial the Gate."

In Progeny, like 18 mins in, Weir says "Attention. This is Weir. All personnel to the Gateroom for immediate evacuation. (To Radek) Dial Earth."

In Sateda, like 11.45 in, Weir says "Lower the sheild"
        and then about 12 mins in she says "Dial the Gate"

I can't think of anymore...

Thank you I hope that's helpful Thank you!
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
          Thanks. Umm... lines...

In Rising, Pt 1, about 40 mins and 40 secs in, Weir says "The shield has held back the ocean for centuries."

In Rising, Pt 2 like 30 seconds in Weir says "(into radio): Attention all personnel. This is Weir. (The base begins to shake violently.) Stand by for immediate evacuation. (To McKay) Dial the Gate."

In Progeny, like 18 mins in, Weir says "Attention. This is Weir. All personnel to the Gateroom for immediate evacuation. (To Radek) Dial Earth."

In Sateda, like 11.45 in, Weir says "Lower the sheild"
          and then about 12 mins in she says "Dial the Gate"

I can't think of anymore...

Thank you I hope that's helpful Thank you!
          *mumbles*...and dial the gate..

Right! Got them all Will rip the audio and upload.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
            I'm agree with you...

Spoiler:
            Elizabeth stay very professional... but we see that she is very affect... especially the last time where the wraith suck John's life... and where Ronon scream "Don't!!!".

Torri was excellent again in this episode... and she had looks... very affect... I love her.
            Oh yes, her

Spoiler:
            Gazes were excellent! You could see that she was thorn between personal feelings and her job to do the right thing...okay with all fairness, I think everyone did a very good job in this episode (well maybe except Teyla, there wasn't too much from her side )

I don't know I think I would have gone crazy knowing that my best friend is getting hurt, and maybe will even die and I can't do anything about it, and he even didn't want me to

There's even so much critisizing about Weir in this episode in the Episode thread *headdesk* I really don't know what some people want, sometimes she's just too weak for them, but when she shows strenght it's also bad *bummer*

Comment

For Spacegirl:

"Attention"

"Dial the gate"

"Held back for centuries"

"Lower the shield"

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Thank you! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you ... well you get the point.

I'll give you green as soon as I can

Ummm... the link for "dial the gate" and "held back for centuries" are the same...
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

Thank you! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you ... well you get the point.

I'll give you green as soon as I can

Ummm... the link for "dial the gate" and "held back for centuries" are the same...
                  Oops Which one is it? I'll upload the other one. Sorry!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

"Held back for centuries" is the link to "dial the gate".

Oh, if I can ever return the favour, just let me know
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry! I uploaded it twice. Here is the correct link (hopefully):

"Held back for centuries"

OH! And the 's' at the end of centuries is kind of cut off... McKay loves to talk over people

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Yay. That one worked

Thanks heaps. I'll talk to you all tomorrow, have a good night!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor! Your Goddess!
                          *Waves*
                          Hi Wier Fans. Loved that last Episode she played in. That was really great!
                          Welcome Hathor!!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Torri with longer hairs:

Spoiler:

I kinda hope she'll get this long hair in Atlantis too

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              Torri with longer hairs:

Spoiler:

I kinda hope she'll get this long hair in Atlantis too

It is very beautiful come that Torri! But the first image it is in
                              film the storm of the century that it A played!! On the other hand the
                              other images, I his steps it is which film, it is too splendid.

Comment

hey everyone im the only guy i that i know that realy likes tori so keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                                X