Spoiler:
    she is becoming a good actress on her own
    I thought there may be one already.... I'll have a squiz

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      I thought there may be one already.... I'll have a squiz
      I searched with the 'search thingy' and there were no matches. I never came across it but that doesn't mean anything. I'm surprised we never said anything about it tough, hum!

Comment

I thought there was a thread before too, but maybe I'm just getting confuzzled with LJ. Or it could have been pruned out.

Welcome to the Newbies!!
        (the ones I haven't welcomed yet, anyhow )

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my work. *blush* And yes, feel free to snag. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          I searched with the 'search thingy' and there were no matches. I never came across it but that doesn't mean anything. I'm surprised we never said anything about it tough, hum!
          A Sedgewick thread would be cool. I usually don't like dogs, but that's one I don't mind looking at. Oh, and Porthos.

In the latest interview with Torri, I think she said something about Sedge being on Atl more, cause she's actually Liz's dog, rather than Simons. So yeah...

Oh and ...

Welcome Newbies!
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by andi_b
            Hi, this is my first post to this thread. I just wanted to quickly say that I like Torri very much. I think she did a great job in TRW. She made it a very enjoyable episode for me. She's such an elegant, talented lady.
            Hey, üdvözlet végre egy magyar is itt *does happy dance*

Sorry couldn't stand writing in Hungarian

Spoiler:

about sedgie...she definitely should become the thread-mascott

I think I have to rewatch TRW today evening again *g* would have done it yesterday but I also had to watch 4400... and it's been too late!

Love her with the ponytale...it wasn't that new to me, cuz I've seen her already in other films with that

Comment

Originally posted by andi_b
              Hi, this is my first post to this thread. I just wanted to quickly say that I like Torri very much. I think she did a great job in TRW. She made it a very enjoyable episode for me. She's such an elegant, talented lady.
              *** out of Lurk Mode ***
              Hello there andi b, and glad you delurked, like me.

I love Dr. Weir's character on SGA, and I have come to love the actor as well. Torri just made me love her more in TRW, and I know she worked hard for this episode, to give us a one of a kind, excellent performance. And her efforts surely paid off. I agree with you wholly, that Torri is so elegant and talented. In TRW
              Spoiler:
              we get to see her in all states of dress, and still she comes out so gorgeous!!!! LOL
              Plus, Torri had her work in theater before. Theater guys, they act wholly, use a lot of expressions in their movements and facial nuances. And I think in the TRW, Torri had the opportunity to use this technique since half of the time
              Spoiler:
              she is acting with real people, and not just a green screen
              sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

Hee!!!
                Spoiler:
                I lvoed all the different hairstyles that she had! That was fabulous! And didn't she look all kinds of cuteness with that ponytail?

And I can't believe talking about hairstyles has to be under spoiler tags!
                Not to mention the clothes!!! LOL

Pong, your list of
                Spoiler:
                Weir dress styles in TRW
                made me giggle.

And I think I lurked out too long already. Talk to you guys later

***delurks***
                sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

Hee!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I lvoed all the different hairstyles that she had! That was fabulous! And didn't she look all kinds of cuteness with that ponytail?

And I can't believe talking about hairstyles has to be under spoiler tags!

Lol, neither can I. ^.^ I was just looking (read: stealing) the caps for TRW at stargatecaps.com and

Spoiler:
                  That hairstyle at the end, where she's awake and talking to Sheppard is so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Sukiyaki
                    Not to mention the clothes!!! LOL
                    Oh no!! Don't mention the clothes or that will start another string of squee-y posts

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I watched The Real World and Torri is fabulous, splendid, great etc... She gave me the creeps and I hurt with Elizabeth... it's a amazing episod and Torri has a big artistry... I love her !!!

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
                        I watched The Real World and Torri is fabulous, splendid, great etc... She gave me the creeps and I hurt with Elizabeth... it's a amazing episod and Torri has a big artistry... I love her !!!
                        Torri did a fantastic job acting in this episode. *Iz ded*
                        This episode also generated a lot of videos.

*lobs vids at posters"

Who Knew
                        The Real World
                        Spoilers up to TRW. Made by Totaluskat.
                        Heavily Broken
                        By QueenOfAtlantis.

You've probably seen them already but I love my videos. (Hint, hint).

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                          Torri did a fantastic job acting in this episode. *Iz ded*
                          This episode also generated a lot of videos.

*lobs vids at posters"

Who Knew
                          The Real World
                          Spoilers up to TRW. Made by Totaluskat.
                          Heavily Broken
                          By QueenOfAtlantis.

You've probably seen them already but I love my videos. (Hint, hint).
                          Is that 'Who Knew' one by Pink?? Coz Pink rocks *goes to watch before bed*

Thanks for the links chica!!!!!!

ETA: Never mind, just answered my own question

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Whee! Thanks for those links! And too right there are tonnes of vids. ^.^ Tis such a great ep, that's why. Although I sooooooooo need to see it.

Comment

Is that 'Who Knew' one by Pink?? Coz Pink rocks *goes to watch before bed*

Thanks for the links chica!!!!!!

ETA: Never mind, just answered my own question
                              Heehee! Just rewatched them myself on the pretext of checking if the links worked. I'm not a great Pink fan but I love that song.
                              Did I say for the hundredth time how much I loved this episode?

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

I liked the Pink vid a lot, even if I did get very spoiled. So can't wait to watch.

A couple of new icons for TRW afore I got to bed. Spoiler cut.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X