No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Thaine! And Essex, that's exactly why I give the Sony forums a wide berth.

Already have something pretty and digital made for her birthday... maybe we should do something as a group though

Comment

Ooh yes that would be great! What should we do for her birthday?

And Liz you're very welcome. Hope they're ok!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Well the Hewlett postcard thing was a good idea... could we do something a little different but coordinate the all-on-the-same-day thing?

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Ooh yes that would be great! What should we do for her birthday?

And Liz you're very welcome. Hope they're ok!
          What should we do.... what should we do.... eum.... maybe.... do things Torri/Liz related (obviously ); vids, icons, banners, walls, arts,....

Tri said something about a postcard, maybe we could each write something and then send it in a letter together... or something like that.

All-the-same-day? We could start at GMT-12 till GMT+12, so everyone all over the world would have the whole day to party. Then it would be logical Space and Sapph are the first to party and Tri (or someone in West America and further) is the last to party (or something like that ). We'll all do together anyway because for those people it'll still be the 6th even though it's the 7th here. And otherwise, you got what I mean people???

Thanks for the pics Saphh, they're great
          Last edited by Lizlove; 21 November 2006, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Liz, honey, I'm in England, so I'm on GMT. The Van and Hawaii people would be the last.

By all the same day thing I meant if we're sending stuff we should send it all to someone first and then ask that person to forward it. Any offers? I'd be willing to contribute some extra postage costs if they're needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
              Liz, honey, I'm in England, so I'm on GMT. The Van and Hawaii people would be the last.

By all the same day thing I meant if we're sending stuff we should send it all to someone first and then ask that person to forward it. Any offers? I'd be willing to contribute some extra postage costs if they're needed.
              You're in the UK???? Damn! Should learn to read the location.... then I'll take... put in your name if you live somewhere in the US or further as last one?

I don't mind sending the whole package at all and costs are really not a problem!
              Last edited by Lizlove; 21 November 2006, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Just saw The Return Pt 2!!
                Spoiler:
                The little hug at the very end was SO cute! The way she did it - so spontaneous, and a happy little bouncy hug, it was adorable!

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                A bit late but Happy Birthday, Kirsten!!!!
                Hope you had a totally awesome day!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...lizzie/0tt.jpg
                Thank you! It was fantastic! Now I'm anxiously sitting by the door, waiting for my Wicked shirt to arrive!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I don't mind sending it. If we are going to send it all over the world tho, we need to start like, now so it gets there in time.

*SQUEES* It's waiting for me at home Might duck home in my lunch hour and watch it
                  Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 21 November 2006, 01:12 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Exactly. So let's get together on AIM in a chat or something and put our heads together. My username's Angel Xanaveta, and I'm going to go open a chatroom called "birthdaysquish". Just invite yourself...

Comment

I don't mind sending it. If we are going to send it all over the world tho, we need to start like, now so it gets there in time.
                      Indeed we should start now. New question is... how do we spread word?!?
                      And who will send because we're two now

Comment

*pokepoke* AIM chat. I don't think there's any limit to the number of people who can be in one at once, unlike MSN Messenger.

Comment

Dude I don't have AIM.. I'm at work...

It's easy to spread the word. LJ, PM, email.... The others should be on this arvo (my time) so I can let them know.

And just in case a certain comeone decides to lurk at a very bad time, we shouldn't mention any definate plans here

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                            *pokepoke* AIM chat. I don't think there's any limit to the number of people who can be in one at once, unlike MSN Messenger.
                            *ouch*
                            I'm coming! Just have to reboot my comp

Comment

I can't get on AIM at the moment, but I'm in! Someone PM me the details when you get it worked out!
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Dude I don't have AIM.. I'm at work...

It's easy to spread the word. LJ, PM, email.... The others should be on this arvo (my time) so I can let them know.

And just in case a certain comeone decides to lurk at a very bad time, we shouldn't mention any definate plans here
                                Hence the chat.

Anyways, I'll hang around in the chat, you come in when you get home ok? And we can send out PMs.

Comment

Working...
                                X