No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A_babe I can make Will a banner if he wants it... Just get him to PM me with any specifics

Sally Pic!Spams are love!!

I know some people who are going I think...

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I know one person who was going but she doesn't post in this thread. Actually, I should be avoiding her as I was meant to send her something yesterday and I still haven't gotten around to it.

Spoiler:

Man, I want to see Conversion again! But until Feb, I'll just have to put up with having a CSI marathon. Such a hard life.

Comment

Okay, one last quick spam before I go to bed...

Much thanks to pellmelody for the caps.

Comment

Hmm, yes I think The Return Part 2 airs tomorrow in Canada... Here's hoping for some great TeeVee!

Wonder if it's finished yet, and I should go bug them for every pic....Nah, I'll let them sleep

ETA: Where are the pics from Sally? Don't look familiar...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

It does!!! YAY!!! Always said I love those damn Canadians.

Just looked at clock - again - and I think it should be finishing up about now (that's if it finished at 6pm...which it does because i just checked, lol). So I say go poke! It's still early for them Californian dudes.

Comment

I shall go poke... But I don't think they can upload any pics to Photobucket from where they're staying... I shall ask if they can send some to my hotmail since it's now a 1G storage space

And since I guess the gray walls and filing cabinet could be considered spoilery..

Spoiler:

ETA: I'm adding a few more... All from The Return Part 1

Spoiler:

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Hehehe, sweet! But would be totally wasted on me as I've never used more than 2% of my 1000MB account space, lol.

My source (lol, I sound like a snazzy detective or something) only went for today. I'd go poke her but she'll probably be driving home and I don't think it's safe to poke'n'drive.

Nice pic I was like "grey walls and filing cabinet, spoilery? What the...?" .... then it all made sense.

Comment

Your source? I want sources! *laughs*

Jeez, I'm feelin' creative and I'm at work...Isn't that always the way? Will post pics to keep myself amused while I stalk catch up on my LJ flist

We need something to spice up the thread... We should have some sort of game... Maybe an episode a day or something...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Sapph, that's a really neat idea! Obviously, the fan base has built a lot since season one so include ep themed icons and wps, too?

Comment

Sounds mighty fine!

I might take newer, higher-res pics of Season 1 and zip them for people to download if they don't have them...

Ooo, this could be great

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

That sounds..painfull, lol.

Comment

ROFL Yes it does

Of course, that means I'm going to have to have a complete SGA few nights *sigh* The things fandom makes you do

Maybe we should make it a week tho... Gives people more time and they can make more stuff

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

I shall go poke... But I don't think they can upload any pics to Photobucket from where they're staying... I shall ask if they can send some to my hotmail since it's now a 1G storage space

And since I guess the gray walls and filing cabinet could be considered spoilery..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I love those caps though does that jacket in the second batch look familiar?

Last edited by Short Angel; 19 November 2006, 08:24 PM.
                            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Hee! Indeed it does I think when the caps were first posted we were like "Is that the same jacket?" Turns out it is

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ah! I love Torri in the Return pt I!! She looked so awsome!! Thank you!!

And thanks to everyone for thier welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X