Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    I haven't seen any previews! I have nothing on this ep except the pics!
    I didn't want to see it but I thought I was watching one i had already seen
    And I never go to Sci Fi normally, sigh!

Comment

Only 17 more minutes... Oh I hope I can read some spoilers and than see the ep saturday evening
      ooh and UBI I love your WP, sigs, icons...they really are great

Comment

Thanks for the link Liz!! Although it shouldn't be too long until I get to see it.....

Ah what the hell, I'm going to watch it!

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thanks for the link Liz!! Although it shouldn't be too long until I get to see it.....

Ah what the hell, I'm going to watch it!
          Good girl *pat, pat* have fun! It's good

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Good girl *pat, pat* have fun! It's good
            Woah!...
            Spoiler:
            Did you see that thing with O'Neil''s head?? That was cool And when Weir said "I don't believe you' in that voice? Just made me want to give her a hug!!

*bounces excitedly*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Woah!...
              Spoiler:
              Did you see that thing with O'Neil''s head?? That was cool And when Weir said "I don't believe you' in that voice? Just made me want to give her a hug!!

*bounces excitedly*
              Know what you mean. You understand what I meant with catched off guard now huh?
              Spoiler:
              When the guy says "This is going to hurt." I wanted to punch him. But Liz is putting up one hell of a fight but she's scared also. Hugs Liz!!!

Comment

*squeal*

OMG, I'm so glad I a) delayed going to bed and b) am nosy

New Torri interview on the new launch of GW 2.0 (which isn't complete yet)! If you can ignore the temporary layout glitches.... yay!

Comment

Know what you mean. You understand what I meant with catched off guard now huh?
                  Spoiler:
                  When the guy says "This is going to hurt." I wanted to punch him. But Liz is putting up one hell of a fight but she's scared also. Hugs Liz!!!
                  Yep!! I was caught off-guard. I didn't think [/spoiler]it was going to be so intense[/spoiler]

Now, I'm really going to grab some lunch... and then I have to go to an Auction

Bye for now!!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                    *squeal*

New Torri interview on the new launch of GW 2.0 (which isn't complete yet)! If you can ignore the temporary layout glitches.... yay!
                    Thank you!!! GW design seems pretty cool!

See ya Sapph! *off reading interview*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                      *squeal*

In this interview, Torri talks openly about the joy of shooting Atlantis's third season, an extremely controversial episode that is to come, the popularity of her dog Sedgewick, and the tone of her fan mail she has thus far received.

Sweet!!! Thanks for the link *listening now*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Spoiler:
                        So Lizzeh gets a date and gets to 'be all girly' , gets more screen-time with Teyla (Yay!!) and Torri wants Teyla to teach Weir self-defence? OMG haven't we wanted that? That is so cool she is pushing it!!..... Oh yeah I'm typing as I'm listening... so sorry for any mistakes ... Weir's quarters!!! *squees*... "Hopefully the fans will respond and like it" That's a given...... "The most joyous" thing is working with RDA and going to work!! Flirty, fun and makes her happy (Yippee)......Sedgewick comes back!!!....."The most dreadful"..Some really awful stuff happened Something she can't divulge? Oh noes!.....Oh yes repercussions from Michael and Misbegotten would have been nice.... The Real World - thrilled, excited...We love Carl too! ....(how long does this go for?).....Hell, we don't care if it's the Torri Higginson show for 40min! ..... Vulnerability and she gives up? Bring on the human-side of Weir! .... Omg, she replies to fanmail! That's amazing... SEDGE!!! Loyal followers HELL YES!! Sedge on Atlantis!!! (Where's that sig...) *hugs Sedge* She's so cute "What's that Sedge? Shep's in trouble?" Thats too cute .... Lol she has her own career........ Believes the bad press and not the good press?? NO! The good press is correct

That was an AMAZING interview....

And now I'm running seriously late....*shrugs* It was worth it

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Spoiler:
                          So Lizzeh gets a date and gets to 'be all girly' , gets more screen-time with Teyla (Yay!!) and Torri wants Teyla to teach Weir self-defence? OMG haven't we wanted that? That is so cool she is pushing it!!..... Oh yeah I'm typing as I'm listening... so sorry for any mistakes ... Weir's quarters!!! *squees*... "Hopefully the fans will respond and like it" That's a given...... "The most joyous" thing is working with RDA and going to work!! Flirty, fun and makes her happy (Yippee)......Sedgewick comes back!!!....."The most dreadful"..Some really awful stuff happened Something she can't divulge? Oh noes!.....Oh yes repercussions from Michael and Misbegotten would have been nice.... The Real World - thrilled, excited...We love Carl too! ....(how long does this go for?).....Hell, we don't care if it's the Torri Higginson show for 40min! ..... Vulnerability and she gives up? Bring on the human-side of Weir! .... Omg, she replies to fanmail! That's amazing... SEDGE!!! Loyal followers HELL YES!! Sedge on Atlantis!!! (Where's that sig...) *hugs Sedge* She's so cute "What's that Sedge? Shep's in trouble?" Thats too cute .... Lol she has her own career........ Believes the bad press and not the good press?? NO! The good press is correct

That was an AMAZING interview....

And now I'm running seriously late....*shrugs* It was worth it
                          Who needs to read the interview when we got you???

I'm off to bed now ( for 3 hours)!!! Thank you all for today and post away. Good nig... morning

Comment

Who needs to read the interview when we got you???

I'm off to bed now ( for 3 hours)!!! Thank you all for today and post away. Good nig... morning
                            Awww G'night chica! Sweet dreams!!

ETA: I see you lurking skyler

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Hey all, it's good to be home from work on this miserable rainy/windy day.

Trialia that Pink wallpaper is so awesome! I might just have to change my wallpaper... YAY for Liz in pink!

Ankareeda that water colour wallpaper is so cool! The colours and the picture go so well together!

ubiquitous, I love the comic con icons. And the darkness wallpaper!

You're all so talented! But now I can't decide which wallpaper to have. Do hard a decision.

So is this weeks ep of Atlantis good? No spoilers please. I get to see it tomorrow

I hope you guys are all good.
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                                So is this weeks ep of Atlantis good? No spoilers please. I get to see it tomorrow

I hope you guys are all good.
                                I'm well thanks!! I'm excited for this ep, but Sssh!! I wont say anything spoilerish

Random pic

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X