X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - yeah it does say it.. and excuse me where are my manners

WELCOME OROVINGWEN!!!!
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I just fear I loose my english skills these days (if they even exists )
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
        I just fear I loose my english skills these days (if they even exists )
        Where are you?

Comment

atm? at home (Germany)
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

atm? at home (Germany)
            Ah, right. We have a few German members on this thread, so hope you'll feel right at home! My German is horribly rusty.

Comment

ah german fellas^^
              well I'm actually half german but I somehow doubt I find Austrians here... I'd wish they had some on SGA..

german is a difficult languages.. must be very confusing non-natives...

Comment

*Yawn* morning all!

Hey, you're in Germany Oro! That's cool! There quite a few international students from Germany at my school over the 5 years I was there. I would listen to them speaking in German and I would come away with a headache. It's quite confusing (seeing as how I can only count to 3 and say goodbye). Oh, also, you're icons a fracking awesome! Did you do these at 4am also? Oh and you header? I like that more than the icons. I like what you did with the writing
                OH and

Welcome Orovingwen

Pong I didn't post any times. But I also don't remember who it was Oh I also friended you on LJ, I'll read/comment when Iget home from work though.

Okay, less talking... so a pic...

Spoiler:

Or 2.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Gorgeous header Orovingwen!!!!!

And my German is kinda rusty too, it's been a good 5 years or so since I did it in school. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                    *Yawn* morning all!
                    morning, coffee?

Hey, you're in Germany Oro! That's cool! There quite a few international students from Germany at my school over the 5 years I was there. I would listen to them speaking in German and I would come away with a headache. It's quite confusing (seeing as how I can only count to 3 and say goodbye).
                    Actually sad when you forget a langauges.. I nearly forgotall my spanish and french..well I never got the hang of it anyway^^

As for german..well as a (kinda) writer I'm really lucky to grownn here because german such a great laguages to write it. Just wonderful what you can do with it. I do write also stuff in english and mix a bit with spanish but for stories I really prefer german. but that's just
                    I mean english is a nice langauges to talk in it and surely see movies/series in it. It's gotta nice sound but as art? not working for me.

so back to leadership ladies (are here actually male user around?)

Oh, also, you're icons a fracking awesome! Did you do these at 4am also? Oh and you header? I like that more than the icons. I like what you did with the writing
                    OH and

Welcome Orovingwen
                    I'm glad you like the header, I actually used really blurring (or what it's called in english *look up the photoshop translation.. ah Smart Blur.. hey I was good^^) actually quite unusual for me but hey Ilove to play aroudn and it's really nice. I hope you see that the words are supposed to be scratched into the cantine's chair.

the icons are not, it's actually day-products^^ 2:20pm says the post and the header is erm 3:27pm

maybe I can do now a bit. after I've finished my Claudia Black things..so..keep posting pics to remind me

you're sec pix is like "don't mess with Liz!"

btw. you're on LJ?

@ubi
                    thanks
                    well if you want to refresh it just say so... Ich könnte für euch auch deutsch sprechen

Comment

Passing by to say...

Happy Birthday Pong!!!

*please insert favorite pic, no picture available because of stupid crashed computer*

Comment

ah german fellas^^
                        well I'm actually half german but I somehow doubt I find Austrians here... I'd wish they had some on SGA..

german is a difficult languages.. must be very confusing non-natives...
                        German?!?

I... don't like it. Sorry, but I really can't seem to love the language. I learn it though, but I'm barely passing.
                        Austrians.... hmmmmm, maybe there's one around *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by pong
                          Would you like chocolates instead? ***tempts Tri with Ghiardelli***
                          Ghiardelli, Ghiardelli.... where's the real Belgian chocolate in here? *sighs, some people will never learn *

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            Ghiardelli, Ghiardelli.... where's the real Belgian chocolate in here? *sighs, some people will never learn *
                            I had more than enough Belgian chocolate when my father was working at a chocolate seconds plant, now I want Ghirardelli. But I can't have any chocolate for a month now.

Comment

G'night.

for those who aren't asleep by now: a Torri header
                              Wow, wow, wow. Will you stop with the stunning things please?

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                                Quick stop by before really heading to bed to drop these off for Oro and anyone else who wants 'em

I think my fave is the DDT. It's "Ice-cream, Ice-cream!" and chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                                X