No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can find somewhere for me to post it I'll post it Thanks for the compliment.

Yup, and though I'm staying up to watch Chasing Amy tonight I do not plan on staying up that late. I need all the sleep I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      If you can find somewhere for me to post it I'll post it Thanks for the compliment.

Yup, and though I'm staying up to watch Chasing Amy tonight I do not plan on staying up that late. I need all the sleep I can get.
      I didn't find any.... yet I'll tell/harrass you when I do.

I'll certainly go to sleep and wake up around 5-6. Or I'm not going to sleep. Hmmm, thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        I didn't find any.... yet I'll tell/harrass you when I do.

I'll certainly go to sleep and wake up around 5-6. Or I'm not going to sleep. Hmmm, thinking about it.
        Lizlove just stay awake like I am going to do and I will have to wait till tomorrow evening or even sunday to see the ep of Atlantis
        But I will read some spoilers and hope to see some screencaps that someone is going to make and post...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Lizlove just stay awake like I am going to do and I will have to wait till tomorrow evening or even sunday to see the ep of Atlantis
          But I will read some spoilers and hope to see some screencaps that someone is going to make and post...
          Eum... are you working tomorrow? I am
          I'll try to watch the two today because Saturday evening I have to go somewhere and Sunday will be loud and noisy. And because I'm sooooo excited about the two eps. They seem to handle the 2 things I wanted to see happen most in SG1 and SGA.

Comment

Yay new thread, you have already posted lovely pictures and art.

Wallpaper made for Fish_Like_Bikes my challenge was "a visit to Earth". It's 1024x768, so it's under the cut.

Spoiler:
            Pretty paper!

I also made new wallpaper, it's a tiny bit Sparky, but just very slighty you have to look close , I hope you don't mind.

1024x768 - Click on the picture for the full version.

Can't wait to watch tonights episode, even though it will be a very short night for me (and certainly for others, too ) again. *dislikes timezones very much *
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda
              Yay new thread, you have already posted lovely pictures and art.

Pretty paper!

I also made new wallpaper, it's a tiny bit Sparky, but just very slighty you have to look close , I hope you don't mind.

http://pics.livejournal.com/ankareeda/pic/0004ze7g/s320x320
              1024x768 - Click on the picture for the full version.

Can't wait to watch tonights episode, even though it will be a very short night for me (and certainly for others, too ) again. *dislikes timezones very much *
              For everyone.
              Anyway, it's amzing with the flowers, good job!

Oh and Tri? Which font are you using for your wall?

Comment

Oh and Tri? Which font are you using for your wall?
                Carpenter ICG.

Ankareeda-- thank you, yours is lovely too.

Comment

Carpenter ICG.

Ankareeda-- thank you, yours is lovely too.
                  Thanks! You use it a lot don't you? Or am I insane?

Comment

Thanks! You use it a lot don't you? Or am I insane?
                    I've been using it quite a bit lately, because I just got it back, but I don't use it that much. I tend more to Palace Script ITC, Commercial Script BT and Violation. And you're welcome.

Comment

I've been using it quite a bit lately, because I just got it back, but I don't use it that much. I tend more to Palace Script ITC, Commercial Script BT and Violation. And you're welcome.
                      Great! Now I know which one to use for a bit of change. Because you will get a few icons soon. My schedule is finally clearing a bit

Comment

Gorgeous wallpapers girls!!!

I cant wait to see TRW!! *bounces happily* I think there is going to be an over-abundance of screencaps from this ep

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

I cant wait to see TRW!! *bounces happily* I think there is going to be an over-abundance of screencaps from this ep
                          Like you won't be posting half of them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

Those walls are beautiful, Trialia and Ankareeda!!

I can't wait either. And I'm counting on the abundance of screencaps to tide me over. ^.^

And my, are we moving quickly. ComicCon icons, made from xfkirsten's pics:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

"I want to enter Weir's REAL WORLD"!!!!!!!!!

A couple of days ago, I asked a boyfriend of mine to watch Atlantis' season one. He's not a huge Sci Fan fan, even if sometimes he used to watch SG1. And the minute he saw Weir, he told me: "Who's that girl? She's so damn beautiful! Don't worry I'm definitly gonna watch this show..." I just couldn't believe it. I was so happy. I have no idea if he's going to follow the show or not but I told him about TRW and he's definitly going to watch it

You see everyone's discussing and arguing with Torri's age espacelly with the sheir fans. Now I can make a point I know a 19 years old guy who has a crush on a woman in her late 30's^^^^

xxxxx

Comment

A banner and a sig:

From Intent:

Cut for Season 2 spoilers:
                                Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X