Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka
    Just got my season 2 Atlantis card set and wanted to share this pic with you (Spoiler for The Long Goodbye)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...chka/TLG50.jpg
    Cool! Love the pic! ^.^

Originally posted by Lizlove
    I love the way you make your banners. The pic and then her name with the weird thingy behind.
    Thank you. ^.^ I always put her name cos I can't think of anything else to put in. I am really bad at thinking up of text. So if anyone has some ideas...?

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
      Just got my season 2 Atlantis card set and wanted to share this pic with you (Spoiler for The Long Goodbye)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...chka/TLG50.jpg
      Sweet!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Yay! Weeeeeee! Sweet you got the Sam Carter GUP too?
        Yup, I got the box set so I have all the cards!

I'll look and see if there's anymore Lizzie ones.

Comment

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

oO caps! What ep is that from?

Comment

Just letting you know that i have made a weir centric vid about TRW

Vid

voila! Enjoy
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

@Ubi
                runner. I capped it because I made a list of all germans in season 2 it seemed so crowded with them *lol* but they are actually "only" in 9 eps.. anyway that's on teh infermary where she talks to Carson going offworld
                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Ahh. ^.^ I need to rewatch that ep.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34

Vid

voila! Enjoy
                    Very cool vid!! ^.^

And you're an Aussie too! I didn't realise.

Comment

lol thanks.. Yup Aussie thru and thru

Comment

Hey chicadees How are you all today?

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

uuuh Gemmel! nicy! (I guess that i sgoign to be my favy word *lol*.. is it actually one?)

but the bathtub scene is also nice *hihi* but Torri in black is definetly very WOW!
                          I really shoudl watch the movie again.. btu not today. it's too late *yawn* tanks for the nice good-night-pic

Comment

atlantis_babe34 that vid is so cool! And it's good to know I have another neighbour

Edit: Sapph I love that pic!. Not much is happening on my end what about you?

Oh, I made an icon, but I dunno if I think it's finished yet... here
                            Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 26 September 2006, 08:00 PM.
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34

Vid

voila! Enjoy
                              Yay! Can't wait to see it!

Space, it seems like you have lots of neighburs now

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                                atlantis_babe34 that vid is so cool! And it's good to know I have another neighbour

Edit: Sapph I love that pic!. Not much is happening on my end what about you?

Oh, I made an icon, but I dunno if I think it's finished yet... here
                                woot! nice knowing we have aussies on here *nods*... thanks there is another Lizzy one on my account if u wish to view it.. the links on my sig

Comment

Working...
                                X