X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a clip from The Hive (?)
    Spoiler:
    with the Wraith Queen and John.

It might have actually been the first one they did.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      I'll see if I can upload it... You have to see it, it's hilarious

ETA: It's on their MySpace blog here and here
      OMG that was just bloody harlarious
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        It's a clip from The Hive (?)
        Spoiler:
        with the Wraith Queen and John.

It might have actually been the first one they did.
        I vaguely remember something like that, but I didn't realise it was by them.. Hmm, shall have to track it down somehow..

LOL glad you like them! Now go give The Frenchies much love so they do more

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Ok, thank you very much all the world.

Comment

uuh raith, somebody got a link?

btw. another question I'm looking for Torri in a dress pic (doesn't mater if on or off screen)
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

WP
              Really very beautiful that wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                nah, not in other roles. I knwo that site but I mean liek those publicity shor there, just more then the three.
                I dont know about that, I'm afraid.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

nah, not in other roles. I knwo that site but I mean liek those publicity shor there, just more then the three.
                  Maybe do a Google Image search and see what comes up? Or you can try IMDB I guess. They sometimes have publicity shots on their profile pages.

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I vaguely remember something like that, but I didn't realise it was by them.. Hmm, shall have to track it down somehow..

LOL glad you like them! Now go give The Frenchies much love so they do more
                    Hmm...maybe I'm wrong then. I just assumed because it was in the same style that it was done by the same girls.

Orovingwen, they're the only three non-Stargate publicity shots that I know of. If there was any more out there, I'm sure that Melody would have them up at www.torrihigginson.info

The 3 I know of:
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by SallyLizzie; 26 September 2006, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

I'll see if I can upload it... You have to see it, it's hilarious

ETA: It's on their MySpace blog here and here

bahahahaha *needs to breathe* lol "Ice Cream Ice Cream!"

"His name is Bob" *gigglefit*
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

thanks for pics!

well you guys inspired me!
                          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

ITA! Weir is a great character, but Torri is just that much cooler And I love that Urban Rush interview! The second one looks likes it's really cold tho

Doesn't matter if it's been posted before either. I'm sure we'll all watch it again

*hugs back* Thanks liz! I'll be sure to post lots of pics

Ponytail!Weir

Spoiler:

Weeeeeeeee! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks
                            I like the bounciness of the one I kept in the spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                              Okay, first off, I have 2 different image uploady accounts. I use Photobucket for most things, but I use ImageShack for walls and anything big.

Lizlove did you mean this pigtail pic?

Nice wall Tria. Anything with TRW pics will get me everytime.

k1037 Thanks for the links. Both interviews make me laugh
                              Yep! And Sapph too had 'kind of' promised to do the pic

Because pigatils = über cuteness!

Comment

@Sapp
                                I do my best

as for thumbs.. I use photobucket because you can generate mutiple thumbs which is really necessary for my PicSpams^^
                                but hey.. can you then generate mutiple thumb codes in phutubucket as well? that were even much more easier then...

Edit:
                                Oh and for the look:

Wow, I love what you have done with the pic. It's very original

Comment

Working...
                                X