No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orovingwen that is sooo cool! You're so clever!
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

@spacy
      *hehe* and that at 4am^^
      Im just an addic to pics and PicSpams.. mmh I really hsoudl do a torri one for airborne...

uh btw. since I watched Double Take (in a horrible doubed version!) and this sex scene I don't get the pic of Lorne and Weir in that position on her desk in her office out of my head. Help!
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Just popping in with some of Torri's movies (or shows) that will be onTV

Family Pictures
        Directed by Philip Saville. Starring Anjelica Huston, Sam Neill, Kyra Sedgwick, Dermot Mulroney, Jamie Harrold, Torri Higginson, Simon Reynolds, David Fox, Corey Sevier, Michael Rhoades.
        A large family is drastically altered by an autistic child. Click here for more info on the movie. 252 minutes- NR, 1993, (CC)

Wed Sep 27 01:33A on Lifetime Movie Network
        Wed Sep 27 07:27A on Lifetime Movie Network

The Outer Limits
        The Haven
        The residents of a state-of-the art apartment get trapped inside when the main computer malfunctions. Chris Eigeman, Torri Higginson, Kim Hawthorne. 50 minutes- TV-PG, (CC), Stereo, SAP, L,V

Wed Sep 27 05:55P on Showtime Beyond
        Sat Oct 7 04:10P on Showtime Beyond

Comment

oh I really live in the wrong country *grml*

but thanks for the ifo anyway. I knwo why I mostly go with DVDs.. bedies dubbed versions? *shrug* it's a shame to "steal" Torri her voice!
          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Damn, I live in the wrong country as well

That is really clever Oro. At 4am? Cheez, I can't do that at 4pm

Haven't seen Double Take... Want to Pic!Spam me?? *puppy dog eyes*

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Woo now that GW's back up and I'm back at home......
              Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
              *laughs with glee*

Yes! Those are the ones! The second one looks amazing!

And firedust is right, we wont tell
              LOL actually, I only "fixed" the cap in the spoiler tag... I didn't touch the Torri ones

Originally posted by travis
              OK this picture is so illegally cute that not funny. Don't you just want to take her home
              Hah... you should have seen the cap story we did here with those caps in February...

Comment

Yep I know, the pic is amazing by itself

*giggles* That was right around your birthday wasn't it? .... Reckon that's still around somewhere??

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  Yep I know, the pic is amazing by itself

*giggles* That was right around your birthday wasn't it? .... Reckon that's still around somewhere??
                  Yeah I think so!! *giggles too* Maybe I can find it...

EDIT: Here it is!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=8257&page=813
                  Last edited by Erised; 25 September 2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    Woo now that GW's back up and I'm back at home......

LOL actually, I only "fixed" the cap in the spoiler tag... I didn't touch the Torri ones

Hah... you should have seen the cap story we did here with those caps in February...
                    Can you post them again? (the cap story, would really love to see them)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                      Yeah I think so!! *giggles too* Maybe I can find it...

EDIT: Here it is!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=8257&page=813
                      That was awesome! You should do that for every interview of her XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                        lol niiice

Spoiler:
                        I was so glad they gave her a gun, i was like "DREAM IS FULFILLED damn TPTB finally listened to me!".. to be honest the vest looks incomplete without the gun.. and she almost used a zat! so proud of her
                        I agree, it's the whole package thing.

You know what I really love to see, Weir go all Linda Hamilton(sp) form Terminator 2 movie. Where she is trapped and have to fight her way out, and off course she has to buff up a little bit and wear a sleevless top.
                        Or do a Ripply line from Aliens "Get away from her you B***H, and the person she trying to protect is Teyla. Hehehe
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh gosh! What for a mobile is that?

LOL!!!... its like one of those ones that can get on the net and write emails from yada yada yada.. lol how sad i used to have on and i can't remember the name lol! *heddeask*

Originally posted by Lizlove
                          I think she uses Photoshop right Ubi? I heart PS *grins madly*
                          lol damn me and my non creative skills! *grumpy*
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                            You have such a good point! I didn't even think about Before I Sleep till you mentioned it, and I totally agree.
                            Spoiler:
                            I also agree about her and the guns! They just suit her, but I think it's cooler seeing her every now and again with a gun rather than all the time.

I also made a wall.

Spoiler:
                            And yet another gun

That ones my fav one, but I made 3 variations of it as well. Here are the links if you wanna see. One... Two... Three...
                            True seeing her all the time will loose that quality of when she does use one.

PS, Love the wallpapper has that creepy quality almost like Aliens
                            GO gung-ho Weir
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                              I agree, it's the whole package thing.

You know what I really love to see, Weir go all Linda Hamilton(sp) form Terminator 2 movie. Where she is trapped and have to fight her way out, and off course she has to buff up a little bit and wear a sleevless top.
                              Or do a Ripply line from Aliens "Get away from her you B***H, and the person she trying to protect is Teyla. Hehehe
                              lol i was sooo Thinking Terminator as well!... Carrie Anne Moss *plays Matrix theme*
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                                lol i was sooo Thinking Terminator as well!... Carrie Anne Moss *plays Matrix theme*
                                Funny you mention Carrie Anne Moss, but I associate that with Teyla more than Weir
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X