Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised

Heee!
    OK this picture is so illegally cute that not funny. Don't you just want to take her home
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
      OK this picture is so illegally cute that not funny. Don't you just want to take her home
      YES! So totally! In that interview that Lizlove posted when she was laughing she did the tongue thing. It's so cute when she does that. I just wanna her
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

EEE I have to watch that UrbanRush interview again. You're right! She's so adorably cute!

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

shes sooo cute!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:
            After watching The Return again made me really think and understand why Weir found it hard to let go. When you look at the fact that she ,herself have sacrafice herself in Before I sleep to make sur that the Expedition had another chance to explore/keep Atlantis. Plus all the death and sacrafice and political game she had to fight just to protect Atlantis. Damn if put that much investment in to a thing or place hell I'm not just going to walk away the easily and quietly. Not to mention that it's home to her and others that are really more or less her family now. Was sad to see her that lonely back on earth.

I've notice people have mention about Weir and the gun thing. Personally I think it suits her in a wiered way. Though I've heard that other fan mention some thing about her character not using gun. But seriously if you've been throuh what she's been through like;threaten, possessed, kidnapped,threaten, almost killed ,threaten, sourounded by life sucking vampire, and now enemy bent on taking over you precious home, I think I might re-evaluate my moral/ethical issue in regards to carrying a gun. LOL sorry for the dribble
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              After watching The Return again made me really think and understand why Weir found it hard to let go. When you look at the fact that she ,herself have sacrafice herself in Before I sleep to make sur that the Expedition had another chance to explore/keep Atlantis. Plus all the death and sacrafice and political game she had to fight just to protect Atlantis. Damn if put that much investment in to a thing or place hell I'm not just going to walk away the easily and quietly. Not to mention that it's home to her and others that are really more or less her family now. Was sad to see her that lonely back on earth.

I've notice people have mention about Weir and the gun thing. Personally I think it suits her in a wiered way. Though I've heard that other fan mention some thing about her character not using gun. But seriously if you've been throuh what she's been through like;threaten, possessed, kidnapped,threaten, almost killed ,threaten, sourounded by life sucking vampire, and now enemy bent on taking over you precious home, I think I might re-evaluate my moral/ethical issue in regards to carrying a gun. LOL sorry for the dribble
              lol niiice

Spoiler:
              I was so glad they gave her a gun, i was like "DREAM IS FULFILLED damn TPTB finally listened to me!".. to be honest the vest looks incomplete without the gun.. and she almost used a zat! so proud of her

Comment

Spoiler:

You have such a good point! I didn't even think about Before I Sleep till you mentioned it, and I totally agree.
                Spoiler:
                I also agree about her and the guns! They just suit her, but I think it's cooler seeing her every now and again with a gun rather than all the time.

I also made a wall.

Spoiler:
                And yet another gun

That ones my fav one, but I made 3 variations of it as well. Here are the links if you wanna see. One... Two... Three...
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Niiiiice

Comment

Pretty wall, spacegirlnz!! ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Very nice space!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Banner/header:

Comment

oh, purty ubi! How'd you do the swirly bit? It's awesome!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                            Banner/header:

awww that is uber cool! well done Ubiquitous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                              oh, purty ubi! How'd you do the swirly bit? It's awesome!
                              Thank you! ^.^ The swirly bit is from a brush. I did two layers with it, and then flipped one to mirror the other to get that effect. ^.^

Comment

Awesome! I need to investigate in some more brushes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X