Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John/Teyla wallies....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

awesome wallies blue you always seem to do wallies really fast it takes me forever to do 1
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Great wallies blue....you really got a hang of it now...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks guys.

They really don't take me very long to do Donna, once I get the right caps. Sometimes a pic doesn't work but once I have the right pics it doens't take long at all.
          sigpic

Comment

This is similar to the Sheppard/Teyla Ship Thread but this isnt a discussion thread, it is only to post pics of them together!

Enjoy!
            sigpic
            *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

There's a J/T Galleria Haven Thread dedicated for posting JT pics. It can be found here.

It's good to see more JT support. Feel free to stop by anytime.

Comment

So do you think I should delete this one or keep it?? do you think it will get many posts?? just wanting feedback! :-)
                sigpic
                *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

I would never discourage someone from opening a thread. Especially, since we need all the JT support we can get, but I would hate for either thread to lose or have split support. (AND I don’t remember the exact rules on duplicate threads.) I know Camy, the creator or the Galleria and she puts a lot of hard work into keeping that thread going with challenges, episode pics, weekly themes and things like that and even then it does occasionally get a bit slow. Shoot her a pm and have a chat. I don’t think she’d mind.

Comment

Hey...

Another JT supporter..have i seen you in the Galleria or the discussion thread...I am no one to tell you not to go ahead with this..I'd support it..but it is in a sense repeating the Galleria and the discussion thread....

The galleria was opened with the idea of posting anything picture wise of JT...go and check us out.....

and I do hope to see you around the other threads too....

thanks for opening this one though......
                    sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANITA!

I missed you again....*stomps feet*

LOOOOOOOOVE all the beautiful sigs hon....

Let me look for that cap...no problem....

BTW...those of you who were interested in my sigs from Phantoms...snag away.....NQ wants to keep the rotten one! LOL

She likes the intruders in the background......I like her reasoning though, it shows that John still sits next to her regardless of the others around and the fact that the others don't see that as odd just proves that many know of their connection!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!

Glad to see you here, DeathGlidder! Welcome...

*goes off to find her welcome message*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        John/Teyla wallies....

Spoiler:

Love the smile on that man's face! AH!
                        sigpic

Comment

I"m not sure what source I used for those caps but I think it's from this site....the pictures below are from her caps...she has great large images.

http://ariane.crystalfires.net/index...nicms/cms&id=6

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6...s1429arke5.jpg
                          http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4...s1430arre8.jpg
                          http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6...s1431arwa9.jpg

then stargatecaps.com has some great caps and lately have had large caps as well....right now they are offline but will be back up soon...

http://stargatecaps.com/

I'm not sure if Wikked capped Phantoms...I'll ask her but she's getting her computer fixed right now, so I will be posting her caps for her starting with the Return part 2 once it airs in the US.....so keep an eye on that...she won't be able to post the rest of Season 2 until then, I think...so for now, I"ll see what I can do and maybe Witchy can help me, but I think we can all agree that Wikked is the best right now at caps.....plus, I've been really busy lately, and she has been wonderful with her caps...but don't worry one way or another the season 2 caps will continue....
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks guys, glad you like them

great wallies Blue!!

hi Camy!! I'm here.. now... hehehe

thank you very much for the links!!! I've been on stargatecaps but the side is (still??) offline so I had a problem... but now I've them

Comment

No Problem!! lol.
                              sigpic
                              *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
                                thanks guys, glad you like them

great wallies Blue!!

hi Camy!! I'm here.. now... hehehe

thank you very much for the links!!! I've been on stargatecaps but the side is (still??) offline so I had a problem... but now I've them

They look so sexy together. Hmmm...J/T...yummy!!! Thanks for the post.

NQ
                                Valent: Renee Elise Goldsberry/Evangeline Williamson Fansite
                                Spoiler:
                                by Sheylafan87

Comment

Working...
                                X