Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I feel better now.
    Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    I know I'm late but here's my wallie...and if my puter cooperates I'll post the vid....
    Spoiler:

Darker version
    DELIBERATE REPOST TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT ALL THE WHUMPAGE TODAY!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
      I know I'm late but here's my wallie...and if my puter cooperates I'll post the vid....
      Spoiler:

Darker version
      This is awesome WB!!!

Camy, I'm glad you liked most of the caps.

Comment

I have been loving everything!! I can explain to all of you how much this has really touched me!! It had Elfie in tears! Happy tears, mind you! I am so grateful to be able to call of you friends!! It is truly a blessing! As, all of you should have figured out by now, I snurched everything shamelessly! Everything had to go into it's own Sub Album. That is so Wild! I am going to try get back on Sunday if possible to do a better posting y'all! There is no way I am going to be able to do it all indivisually. So, I am going to wait until then. God Bless all of you! I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart!! I still need to snurch some more of the goodies of whump in the Galleria!!

(((HUGS))) and LOVE to all of you!!

This is for y'all to check out! I think Camy will get a kick out it....

http://www.myspace.com/elflinn

Love,

Elfie!

Elfie!
        Here all of you go for now. This still does not express how much y'all have touched me!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

I want to THANK EVERYONE for Participating One way or another...this was fun...but most importantly, it was done for a good cause...Elffie, I hope it brought a smile to your face, and for even a couple of minutes, showed you that you have many friends that care...You will be in our thoughts and in our prayers..one last thought for tonight....HUGS SWEETIE!

sigpic

Comment

Here all of you go for now. This still does not express how much y'all have touched me!!
            Elfita...everything in here was Made JUST FOR YOU!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!! Off to check it out and then I"m heading to bed!
            sigpic

Comment

ELFITA... I MISS THAT EARLIER POSTING..

IT LOOOKKKSS AWESOME!!

Hon...how did you do that...It looks GREAT!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

Thank YOU! WOW, I made that....

*blushes*
              sigpic

Comment

I know I'm really late (or early, depending on how you look at it, since it's almsot 3.30am here!), but here's another wallie for Elf...

Spoiler:

Elf good luck, I hope you enjoyed the marathon and know that we will all be thinking of you. Much love ((HUG))

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

DANGIT! Phantoms is certainly the BEST JT WHUMP EPISODE!!!

Gorgeous, Ruby!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spectrum!!

Spoiler:
                    What flavors do you like?
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Gorgeous, Ruby!!!
                      I loved Phantoms. I am at this very moment typing a tag to that episode as fast as my fingers can go. I don't think I can get it up in time though.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Gorgeous, Ruby!!!
                        Thanks Camy!!

Lol guess what ep I watched this afternoon...
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                          I'm late! I'm late! Am I too late? It's just a little 'Ode To JS Whumpage'. Hope you like it Elf!

Spoiler:
                          [IMG]
                          Great John Whumpage Wallie Devine!!!.

LOL!!!! had me cracking up with this one Camy!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Here's some old ones And one new one.

Spoiler:
                          Awesome Scifan!!!...another one that had me cracking up, synchronize swimming LOL!!!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY SPECTRUM!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              I loved Phantoms. I am at this very moment typing a tag to that episode as fast as my fingers can go. I don't think I can get it up in time though.
                              Hon....there are no time limits here..think of it this way, in the other part of the world you still have 12 more hours....LOL *wink*

To all of you....

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY SPECTRUM!!

I want one of those!!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X