Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    *sneaks up on Camy and gives her a hug* I forgot to thank you for it! so THANKS!!!
    no worries, I just noticed it!
    sigpic

Comment

I was watching this episode last night..mind you I have them but unless I have to do something specific with them, my DVD's are just collecting dust in my office...Camy has no time...but last night I was capping Rising the first half...and I have to tell you guys, my stomach fluttered, and my throat constricted at the scenes with John and Teyla when they first met! It's so there that for the life of me I still don't understand those who claim they have no chemistry. I"m not even talking shippy here. But the chemistry was so there. I can't believe I still have this reaction upon seeing the Classics!!!!!

For the next several weeks, I"ll continue posting some of the caps that Wikked and I are posting in JTStargaze....enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Made three more shades...I'm experimenting....

Spoiler:

These are really good Camy I especially love the Banner do you mind if use it with the banners i already have?
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Rising Camy Caps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            These are really good Camy I especially love the Banner do you mind if use it with the banners i already have?
            of course not, Donna! enjoy!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

of course not, Donna! enjoy!
                Thanks hon lm not on line that much lately as i have alot on my plate

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey your really on a roll with those caps

Comment

Thanks hon lm not on line that much lately as i have alot on my plate
                      oh, i hope all is okay!!!! (((((HUGS)))))
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey your really on a roll with those caps
                        i really do love capping! it's very time consuming and i have a particular finger that just loves to keep pressing the capture button, and I really don't know how to control it! *wink*
                        sigpic

Comment

oh, i hope all is okay!!!! (((((HUGS)))))
                          Its just my Depression and Diabetes have been really bad lately so ive been at the Docs for the past week on and off

Comment

last batch and then I'm leaving the rest for you to join JTstargaze! wooohoo! You should see the ones that Wikked took of Adrift and Lifeline...*squeeeee*

I just wanted to capture every expression, every bit of movement and freeze it in time...*clears throat* actually, it was Wikked that made me do it!
                            LOL

sigpic

Comment

Its just my Depression and Diabetes have been really bad lately so ive been at the Docs for the past week on and off
                              oh hon...I"m sorry to read that...you take care of yourself...my dad died of diabetes so I know exactly what that is like...but it's maneagable..so just take care of yourself...okay? and I"m here if you need a friend!!!!!!

one last batch just for you!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i really do love capping! it's very time consuming and i have a particular finger that just loves to keep pressing the capture button, and I really don't know how to control it! *wink*
                                I know what you mean it took me ages to do all those and i have only just learned to do thumbnails LOL thanks to Lea

Comment

Working...
                                X