Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beya's Monthly Recap for January and February 2012

If you want me to include your works in the Newsletter, you have to PM me so that I can save it and remember, but if you already post in Beya, it will automatically be posted in the newsletter.

http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/424576.html
    sigpic

Comment

Beautiful, Yami!
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Padme
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely yamii!

New sig...

I used Nad tut...
          sigpic

Comment

Absolutely Gorgeous, Yami!
            GORGEOUS SYFYFAN!
            Go and join the discussion for Hide and Seek and Monday we'll start with Suspicion.
            http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Sy and Jeyla!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                GORGEOUS SYFYFAN!
                Go and join the discussion for Hide and Seek and Monday we'll start with Suspicion.
                Thank you, Jelyla!

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                Thank you Sy and Jeyla!
                Welcome!
                sigpic

Comment

Made a brand new wallpaper:

I hope you all like
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    Beautiful, Yami!
                    Love your sig Padme! Can't wait for S3.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                    Ooooo. Love it.. the colors too.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    GORGEOUS SYFYFAN!
                    Sorry for being MIA... I'll do my best to visit. *HUGS*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Made a brand new wallpaper:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...a01byYamii.png

I hope you all like
                    Awesome hun!!! Love it.
                    Love your Alex sig too. Lover as River.. hope to see more of her in next season.

Comment

Thanks, Sci. But the credit must go to Josi for it. I can't wait either though.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Thanks, Sci. But the credit must go to Josi for it. I can't wait either though.
                        Oh cool. Mary has come along way since ep 1.

Comment

Thank you Sci! I also can't wait to see what they have planned for River either....
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yamii, I LOVE IT!

SPRINGFLING CHALLENGE: YOU COMPLETE ME

Sign up here: http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/427930.html

Spoiler:
                            General Information:

A John and Teyla centric challenge where artist and writers unite to create one finalized finished work. Artists creations will inspire writers words.

Artwork and stories must focus on Stargate Atlantis pairing John and Teyla. Any ratings and genres, without any slash, threesome or anything that's not John and Teyla focused.

Fanworks and Fics must be original works for this challenge to be posted elsewhere until you post it your final work in Beya, first!

No stealing, no plagiarism and always give credit to your resources.

Writers: Sequels/prequels/additions to existing series are allowed as long as the fic can stand alone.

ALWAYS use the posting prompt when posting works in Beya.

SCHEDULE:

Artist sign up: Sunday, March 18- Sunday-April 1
                            Artwork due: Sunday, April 15
                            Author Sign up: Sunday, March 18-April 22
                            Artwork Claims: April 16, through Sunday, April 22
                            Artwork and Stories Posting Period: Sunday, May 20th-Sunday, May 27th

ARTISTS:

Artwork MUST be new.

You can submit any work that focuses on John and Teyla. You can include any other characters, be from Stargate Atlantis or any other. Just remember that your work will be the inspiration and that the writer has free reign of what to write based on your works. Make sure your artwork inspires a story. THIS IS NOT JUST A BANNER OR WALLPAPER, this is an artwork that will have a story behind it.

You can submit up to three different works

Drawings and manips previews 500px by 500px. Videos at least of one minute. Any other works, contact me.

WRITERS:

A minimum of 1,000 words.

John and Teyla centric.

Any ratings.

CLAIMING:

Artist will send me a preview of 500 x 500 pixels by Sunday, April 15. I will make an entry with the previews to be claimed. You have no choice on who chooses your works.

Writers will pick their three top choices. If an author’s 1st choice has already been claimed, they’ll be given their 2nd choice, then 3rd, and so on. However, in order to make sure that all pieces are claimed, mods will have the right to choose the final selections.

There will be a second round for writers to choose a second or even third choice. Hence, there could be more than one fic for a piece of artwork. This can only happen once all of the artworks have been claimed.

POSTING:

Final works will be posted by the writer in Beya which will include the artwork *giving credit to artist, of course*. Once all artworks have been claimed, artist and writers will be able to communicate with one another if both parties agree to do so. All works will be posted in Beya first and then shared elsewhere.

An entry with further instructions and a template for posting will be provided.

All stories and works will be original and NEW pieces. Writers and artists are NOT expected to work together. That's optional. ALL Artist must understand that your works will be interpreted by the writer whichever way the person deems.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me here in gateworld or leave me a message in LJ or email me.

So, leave a comment on the link above to sign up as an artist or as a writer and/or both! Please be specific on what you are signing up for: writing/artwork/ both
                            Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 21 March 2012, 07:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, where are my other artist and writers!!!!

12 days left for Artist to sign up and 33 days left for writers to sign up. Come on now, where are my John and Teyla lovers!!!!

SPRINGFLING CHALLENGE: YOU COMPLETE ME

Sign up here: http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/427930.html
                              sigpic

Comment

For those of you that have signed up to be artist or writers for the springfling challenge in Beya, here are some rules and guidelines for posting.

http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/428641.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X