Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Woohoo!!! I'm done!!
    YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!! I can't WAIT to post them all 100!!! WOHOOO!!!!

Thank you!!!! *smooch*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Woohooo!! Look at the pretties Copter made us.
      GORGEOUS!!! I"M SO HAPPY SHE DID THESE!! LOVE THEM!!!WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

and we have all 10 artists now...YIPPPE!!!!!!!!! *SMOOCH COPTER*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
        YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!! I can't WAIT to post them all 100!!! WOHOOO!!!!

Thank you!!!! *smooch*
        Thanks hun. I was happy to do them. I needed something to get my juices flowing.

Woohooo! Can't wait to see the other 70

Copter!! 2blue in Beya loves them too and wants make sure they are snaggable.

Comment

GORGEOUS!!! I"M SO HAPPY SHE DID THESE!! LOVE THEM!!!WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

and we have all 10 artists now...YIPPPE!!!!!!!!! *SMOOCH COPTER*
          I am too. She had to go to a meeting tonight.... that's why I posted them for her.

Comment

wow! how cool! I thought they were total crap! Yes, they are snaggable, and I am flattered!

thank you sci for posting them for me, and Jeyla, smooches back!
            sigpic

Comment

Crap...NEVER!! You both did an AMAZING job. I love them! Thank you both for doing this.

We have all 10 artist now, Actually I think we might have 11 artists!!!WOHOOO!!!! We'll so have to think of more challenges like this, then, scifan... Start thinking!

Did you guys see the other challenge in Beya? The Summer Break Prompt Battle....Wedj has a very different fic in the works but it's still John and Teyla and she's going to post all chapters between tonight and tomorrow.

check those prompts and you can do fics or artwork or anything...

Remember when we used to do the Motivational Posters...we so have to get back to those...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                wow! how cool! I thought they were total crap! Yes, they are snaggable, and I am flattered!

thank you sci for posting them for me, and Jeyla, smooches back!
                I agree with Jeyla... No way are they crappy. Wonderful job hun. I'll coppy any comments and PM them to you. And you should be flattered.

YW hun. Anytime.

Crap...NEVER!! You both did an AMAZING job. I love them! Thank you both for doing this.

We have all 10 artist now, Actually I think we might have 11 artists!!!WOHOOO!!!! We'll so have to think of more challenges like this, then, scifan... Start thinking!

Did you guys see the other challenge in Beya? The Summer Break Prompt Battle....Wedj has a very different fic in the works but it's still John and Teyla and she's going to post all chapters between tonight and tomorrow.

check those prompts and you can do fics or artwork or anything...

Remember when we used to do the Motivational Posters...we so have to get back to those...
                Sounds awesome to me. I sent Copter a copy of the prompts. I might try to tackle the flipped Conversion idea. Not sure I'll have time though.

Oh I loved doing MPs. They were so easy and fun. And I'll try to think of challenges.... Maybe we should do hugs next.

Comment

I got three of mine done, but I may need an extra day. My mom is very ill. She has this recurring skin thing so I'm taking care of her.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    I got three of mine done, but I may need an extra day. My mom is very ill. She has this recurring skin thing so I'm taking care of her.
                    Oh no! I hope you're mom gets better. Don't stress about the icons hun. *HUGS*

Comment

Copter and scifan the icons are wonderful!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!

Padme18 I hope you're mom gets better. *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                        Copter and scifan the icons are wonderful!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!

Padme18 I hope you're mom gets better. *hugs*
                        Thanks hun.

Comment

thanks syfy

okay, I have to ask.....what does "Beya" mean????
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks syfy

okay, I have to ask.....what does "Beya" mean????
                            Not positive, but I think it means beautiful.

Comment

so thanks to scifan and jeyla I am on a shippy art making kick now

My latest offerings, and they are totally snurchable

sigpic

Comment

so thanks to scifan and jeyla I am on a shippy art making kick now

My latest offerings, and they are totally snurchable

OH! These are so sexy!! I snurching sig!! Sorry Syble.... I'm changing sig already. *runs off to change sig*

Comment

Working...
                                X