Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job, Hope.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      Thanks Syfyfan & Padme.

Another JT sig...
      http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tsig704b-1.jpg
      You're welcome! And the sig is lovely.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wonderful Art Jeyla and Hope.

Comment

Beautiful art Jeyla4ever.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Great job, Hope.
                Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                You're welcome! And the sig is lovely.
                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Wonderful Art Jeyla and Hope.
                Thanks guys!

Jeyla, wonderful art!
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/JT%20Sigs/jt3sig.jpg
                  These are gorgeous, Jeyla!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

oh wow, just wanted to say the artwork is beautiful in here!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Dropping off some icons.

100 x 100 (I made a mistake and made it a 100x100 instead of 115x115.... oh well. )

115 x 115

Awww. Thanks Copter. *HUGS*

Comment

scifan I love them!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          scifan I love them!
                          Thanks hun!

Comment

Thank you guys!
                            Love the icons, Sci.

I wanted to give you guys a heads up on what's happening in Beya.

I'm going to start a JT Newsletter and I'll include works posted here. If you are a member of Beya and have posted in Beya, I'll include it as well. But if you aren't a member, I'll simply share the link in Beya for others to enjoy. However, I'm not on the net as much and I don't browse as much either. So, if you've spotted something JT either here in other forums or anywhere in the web, please send me a private message with the link so that I can include it in the newsletter in Beya. I'm going to start compiling all news, SGA related, communities, sites, gossip, artwork, fics, ficathons, any kind of challenge and/or promotion that has or can include John and Teyla. This will be added to this newsletter.

Of course, I'll also include all postings from Beya which will be a once a month summary.

Categories will include:

Challenges, Fanfic, Fanart, Icons, screencaps, websites, forums, communities, miscellaneous

If you think I'm missing any categories, drop me a line.

The purpose is to help all of us find out what's going on in the web and include, love, enjoy and share all John and Teyla goodies!

BTW, since this is our first newsletter, you can go back as far as you want with works. Just be conscious about things that you think others may have missed and nothing that most of us probably have already seen. Again, I'll determine what will eventually make it to the actual newsletter but you guys know that I'm not 2 picky!

Once the Newsletter is posted, I'll share the link. However, as of right now, Beya is for MEMBERS only. I've locked it so that only members can post, comment and view entries. I know, I had to. We kept getting really stupid spam messages and I was tired of it. Right now, the fandom is slow so I thought only those few faithful fans should have the right to see it exclusively. That may change later on, but for now, it's MEMBERS only. So, if you haven't joined LJ, do so. I hear Justin Timberlake just bought it too. Whatever that means! LOL

Deadline for submissions to be included for the month of July is Tuesday, July 26th.

The John and Teyla Newsletter will be a once a month entry.

Hugs and thank you!

Let the John and Teyla love reign forever!!!!

Here's more info in Beya:
                            http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/337475.html
                            Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 19 July 2011, 09:10 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Scifan great icons!

Jeyla4ever thanks for the link and I enjoyed the community
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jeyla and Sy!

Jeyla.. as soon as I get more icons I will post in Beya.... I promis. *HUGS*

Comment

Working...
                                X