Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screencaps From Vengeance #8

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More To Come

Comment

Screencaps From Vengeance #9

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More To Come

Comment

Screencaps From Vengeance #10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thats it for the Galleria.

But before I exit, some funny extra goodies: Non-JT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          Oh Wikked, these are GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Thanks LC. Glad you enjoyed those. Check out the extra goodies. *giggles*

Comment

Thanks for the caps Wikked! They're always appreciated!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
              Thanks LC. Glad you enjoyed those. Check out the extra goodies. *giggles*

Oh those are priceless!!! LOL! Thanks so much for those!!! Brought a big grin to my face!
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Screencaps From Vengeance #10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thats it for the Galleria.

But before I exit, some funny extra goodies: Non-JT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks Wikked!!! Your caps are beautiful as always. And thanks for the fun ones at the end too!!!! Just what I needed before another day at the office.
                Echo

Comment

Great pics Wikked !!!
                  Now that Weir seems to be going there's more opportunities for Shep/Teyla!!!

Comment

I use PS 7 as well.

1). Standard sizes for wallpapers are usually 800x600 or 1024x768. When u open PS to make the canvas one of those sizes go to: File------>New Then add the numbers in eg: (1024 width) and (768 height).

2). Sometimes what happens is that PS will scale down the canvas size to make it viewable in the PS window without having to scroll down or across.

To see if your canvas is scaled down look at the top of the screen, where is says: Adobe Photoshop -[Project Name.psd @ # %]. That number will tell you if you are seeing the canvas full sized. If the number is smaller than 100% hold down the CTRL button and press the (+) symbol until the #% hits 100. Only then will u see the wallpaper canvas at its full size.

3). Don't ever put colour directly unto the background layer. Always create a new layer above the background by: Going to your Layers Palette and clicking on the little square at the bottom(2nd little thingy on the right next to the trash can) that says create new layer. Thats the layer you fill with colour.

To duplicate a layer just right click on the layer you want to duplicate and click on Duplicate Layer.

3). Everytime u add any image or text to your wallpaper make sure you put them on a new layer. Like I said, if you mess up one layer you can always just erase that layer instead of trashing the whole project.

4). To make the images larger on the canvas after pasting go to: Edit----> Transform----->Scale(at the top of the screen a series of boxes will appear. In between those boxes you will notice a chain like symbol, click on it. When u resize an image on your canvas, this symbol allows for you to keep the original aspect ratio of picture so that it doesn't look weird).

Around the image pasted on the canvas a square/rectangle will appear with 8 smaller squares surrounding it. Just pull out/up/down on the small squares to resize the image larger to a size of your liking. Once you get the size you want, then click on one of the icons on the Tool Palette to accept the transformation. If you don't like it, then go back to Edit---->Transform----> Scale(don't forget to click on that little chain) and push in/up on the small little squares to make the image smaller.

5). Save as you go along as well. If PS or your computer kicks you off then you have your project saved in PSD raw format and you can go back in to edit text, delete layers, finish up, etc.

Don't be afraid to ask me more questions.
                    Oh thanks again Wikked - I'll have a go.
                    sigpic

Comment

*claps madly*

THAT"S MY GIRL!

Okay...new Month...NEW FUN!

The last episode will air next monday so, we need to keep the thread alive...wooohooo!

Season 2 will come out in the US in March I beleive so, all good stuff...

for now, Bella and I and Doxymom will help with some goodness challenges...Wooohooo!

There will be daily challenges and weekly challenges along with loads of pretty stuff..hope you guys get your creative juices flowing...WOOOHOO!

Now before the computer dies on me...here's the invite!
                      sigpic

Comment

STARTING FEBRUARY WITH A SMILE....

Okay...Tomorrow's Words...Will Be....SMILE!

Anything and everything that has something to do with a smile....or smiles....

Write a fic, post a fic, discuss a fic..create and post a short smile, picfic!
                        post your favorit JT smiles...Make a banner, icons, Wallpaper..about smiles...

Go wild....type a poem, find a quote...anything about....SMILES!

And one of my contributions...Classic first JT smile...WOOOHOOO!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the lovely caps Wikkid! Gorgeous as always... and just because I couldn't help myself... not JT but it was just asking to be made... lol

(Not spoilery but *shrug* best to be on the safe side right? )
                          Spoiler:

~JB
                          Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

OH, JB..You are sooo right!

Love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

love the caps WIKKED as always but i just coudn't stop laughing at your extra goodies of ronan and rodney classic had me in stitches!! the look on rodney's face is hilarious he looks as though he is about to faint when ronan pulls that face
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi everyone!!! Sorry for the MIA...been a bit busy. But I do have PS open as I type. I'm looking to see if anyone has the Sunday caps in a zip? And would love me enough to send it to me. *grins*
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X