Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wikked! Such wonderful, beautiful, INSPIRING caps of Sunday...can mean only one thing...wallpaper!

You are completly FANTASTIC!

Spoiler:

Next up...a John/Ronon wallpaper...saying "You soooo like her!"

Comment

Fantastic caps there Wikkid! I really can't wait to see it now!!! lol
      Spoiler:
      Though I can safely say I'm going to be sobbing my eyes out for the memorial- even the caps made me teary eyed!!
      Aw I can't believe he's gone... I loved Carson!!
      On a JT note, they look so darn good together- I loved the caps of him helping her to get to the memorial. That was lovely.

Thanks again!

~JB
      Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post
        Wikked! Such wonderful, beautiful, INSPIRING caps of Sunday...can mean only one thing...wallpaper!

Spoiler:

Oh wow!!! AG that is wonderful! Beautiful colouring and texture once again- I love the text too. Really sweet... and just what he wants her to do. *nods*
        Fantastic wallie! Gorgeous work as always.
        I'd looove to see the John/Ronon one! *giggle* He soooo does!

~JB
        Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Thank you once again Wikked!!! Wonderful caps!

Cant wait to see the Teyla ones!
          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome caps Wikked!!! I can't wait to actually see them in motion now!
            sigpic

Comment

really ace caps WIKKED love them can't wait to wath this eppy o you tube
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:

ohhhhh...pretty...I luv the words...

Can't wait for the John and Ronon one...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Spoiler:

Absolutely gorgeous...I can't wait to see the Ronon one.....LOL...

I have to make one saying, like He knows! Or something....LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Absolutely gorgeous...I can't wait to see the Ronon one.....LOL...

I have to make one saying, like He knows! Or something....LOL
                    I am soooo loving Ronon right now because he said what I have always been thinking!

Who knew Ronon was a JT Shipper!

Love me some Ronon in the middle!

Spoiler:

Comment

ahhhhhhh....ok snurching it..will be going up on my laptop as soon as i get home!....

That is just perfect!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Wikked, THANK YOU so much for all those gorgeous caps!!! I am in heaven right now, LOL! Thank you!!!

And AG, I am loving your new wallpapers! I loved both those scenes so much, so thanks for capturing them! And loved the text you added as well, hehe. Nicely done! Thank you!!!!

Can't wait to see what other art you guys come up with!!!! This is one area that I know nothing about, so rely on all you wonderfully talented people to keep my desktop looking pretty. Thank you!!!
                        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow, absolutely beautiful wallpaper Athosian Girl. Long live JT.

Comment

I am soooo loving Ronon right now because he said what I have always been thinking!

Spoiler:

I love this. Ronan is very astute and knows something is there between them even if Shep wants to play coy.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Yay! That's beautiful AG! I love it! It's being snurched and is on my laptop desktop... now! lol

I've always loved Ronon and now I know why; he's one of us! YAY!!

~JB

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Just swapped out the Ark one you made for this one on my desktop. Awesome! Ronon knows!
                                Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X