No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Multiship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I read somwhere...that Teyla doesnt actually Meet them.. I hope thats not true... =[

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
      I think I read somwhere...that Teyla doesnt actually Meet them.. I hope thats not true... =[
      Well Rachel isn't listed as a guest star for the episode, so I would assume she doesn't. But maybe she will in the next crossover. That's not gonna stop fanfic writers though

Comment

Well, that would suck. One thing I was looking forward to was Teyla and Ronon's reactions to SG-1 and SG-1's reactions to Teyla and Ronon. It would be short sighted to not include them in the crossovers because you would think that SGC would like to meet these 2 in person. After all, they're members of the premier SGA team.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
          Well, that would suck. One thing I was looking forward to was Teyla and Ronon's reactions to SG-1 and SG-1's reactions to Teyla and Ronon. It would be short sighted to not include them in the crossovers because you would think that SGC would like to meet these 2 in person. After all, they're members of the premier SGA team.
          It doesn't strike me as SG1's job to inspect team members tho. more likely something Woosley (misbegotten)
          Spoiler:
          did while he was there. And I do believe he's supposed to go to Atlantis again later.

But that too would probably have to be left to fic :\

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
            Totally agree, but considering that TPTB don't give Rachel (or Jason) much to do on SGA it's not surprising that they're not willing to give them any screen time in SG1. But if crossovers become more common, it would be ridiculous not to have Teyla and/or Ronon in them.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_cube
              Totally agree, but considering that TPTB don't give Rachel (or Jason) much to do on SGA it's not surprising that they're not willing to give them any screen time in SG1. But if crossovers become more common, it would be ridiculous not to have Teyla and/or Ronon in them.
              Definately! they need more Teyla and Ronon back story, the need more character development, lol. Are they planning any more crossover episodes? I mean, atlantis is supposed to get some guest stars from SG1 but none of the main cast.

Comment

I ship teyla but i would love to see her end up with john but not yet as it would get boring straight away i would absolutly love to see some more chemistry between them
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I also want Teyla to eventually end up with John, however this week in Irresistable I saw:
                  Spoiler:
                  There were a lot of cute moments between Teyla and Ronon. Like when they first got to the villiage and McKay and Sheppard were oogling over all of the "pretty ladies" Ronon and Teyla shared a look that seemed to say "these crazy boys....." and then when Lucius asked them to come with them or whatever he kinda grazed her arm while letting her go ahead of him. It was definately cute!!! I definately saw Ronon/Teyla in that episode!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                    Spoiler:
                    There were a lot of cute moments between Teyla and Ronon. Like when they first got to the villiage and McKay and Sheppard were oogling over all of the "pretty ladies" Ronon and Teyla shared a look that seemed to say "these crazy boys....." and then when Lucius asked them to come with them or whatever he kinda grazed her arm while letting her go ahead of him. It was definately cute!!! I definately saw Ronon/Teyla in that episode!
                    OOh yes! *happy sigh* I saw the cuteness that was Ronon and Teyla.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Having watched Irresistible and The Pegasus Project,

Spoiler:
                      Teyla/Lucius anyone?

There were definite vibes of Teyla/John, Teyla/Ronon and Teyla/Rodney in this episode for me. I was really disappointed that they didn't mention her and and Ronon in the SG-1 episode though - they could have at least said where they were, and fed my Teyla/Cameron plot bunnies

Comment

Oh I know!!!

Spoiler:
                        I was upset by the fact that Teyla and Ronon were left unmentioned in the SG-1 ep! Everyone else got their crossover time, why couldn't those two!! Feeds the "ronon/teyla" shippers though.. maybe they were somewhere together... guess we'll never know

Comment

Oh my, that scene early in "irresitable"...
                          Spoiler:
                          I was waiting to see who got the most awkward when Lucius was hitting on Teyla, I was totally expecting John to get antsy and Ronon to get agressive and protect or something from either of those boys, but no, the guy who looked the MOST awkward was Rodney! And then that look Rodney gave Teyla at the end?? I've never seen McKeyla so close to canon! lol, if all of the guys are in love with Teyla, who will Laura and Elizabeth hook up with?? lol!

(I think Ronon's too amused to beat Rodney up)

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                            Oh my, that scene early in "irresitable"...
                            Spoiler:
                            I was waiting to see who got the most awkward when Lucius was hitting on Teyla, I was totally expecting John to get antsy and Ronon to get agressive and protect or something from either of those boys, but no, the guy who looked the MOST awkward was Rodney! And then that look Rodney gave Teyla at the end?? I've never seen McKeyla so close to canon! lol, if all of the guys are in love with Teyla, who will Laura and Elizabeth hook up with?? lol!

(I think Ronon's too amused to beat Rodney up)
                            Yep, Rodney was full of surprises in this episode, wasn't he? I'm curious to see if we get any type of follow-up on this interesting development in future episodes.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                              Spoiler:
                              lol, if all of the guys are in love with Teyla, who will Laura and Elizabeth hook up with??
                              Beckett and Zelenka of course

Comment

Originally posted by purple_cube
                                Beckett and Zelenka of course
                                lol! But there are plenty of Beckett/Teyla and Zelenka/Teyla shippers too, lol, and I see where they are coming from. "Poisoning the well", "gift" and "critical mass" for Carson/Teyla, and I can see Zelenka liking her too, there was a look in "letters from Pegasus" that I think was pretty cute.
                                Lol, it's just so easy to ship Teyla with just about anyone! But the again, Teyla's interactions with EVERYONE for the last two seasons, it seems like anything could be interpretted to be just as friends with the exception of this last episode,
                                Spoiler:
                                For Lucius, when she was acting loopy

I think that's why I find Teyla so fascinating, she's so hard to read. Does she like him? Is he like a brother to her? Does she find him annoying? Does she hate him or feel sorry for him? You can't tell, I think that makes her interesting, like she's a Vulcan, but she has feelings but choses not to show them except for showing friendship and such.
                                Last edited by nebulan; 31 July 2006, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X