Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    Liz/Ronon has major fluff potential.
    I think Beckett/Teyla would be cuter. Although Liz/Ronon would be fun.
    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
      I think Beckett/Teyla would be cuter. Although Liz/Ronon would be fun.
      Hehe, Teyla/Caldwel... that's a ship that begs to be right up there with Sam/Thor to me

Comment

To me the cutest pair (aside from you know who) would be Weir/Lorne, i was watching Lost Boys past thursday and i just wanted to huggle them both, so cute .

Comment

Originally posted by starfox
          Teyla/Rodney forever. The dynamic there would be so amazing. They would totally have each other's number. I weep because this will probably never happen, but oh, it's such a beautiful ship.

Especially when you pair it with Elizabeth/Ronon.
          Hee! That sorts Sheppard out!

I like Weir/Ronon from the Ronon point of view, never been able to see it from hers..

But McKay/Teyla ... whee!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
            To me the cutest pair (aside from you know who) would be Weir/Lorne, i was watching Lost Boys past thursday and i just wanted to huggle them both, so cute .
            Agree, they are adorable. Especially when he takes that one step back when she gives him the evils.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              Ah, unfortunately Lorne's become OTP'ed off in my head with a character that isn't even on the show. Damn fic writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                Ah, unfortunately Lorne's become OTP'ed off in my head with a character that isn't even on the show. Damn fic writers.
                President's second daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  But that'd be so... I don't know, boring... let's go for the more dramatic..

But watching him squirm would probably give her some sick pleasure.. I HATE THAT GUY! (Kudos to the actor for making me hate him! He's doing it right!)
                  Word!

Although, is it me, or is the idea of Kav/Novak oddly interesting? There has to be a reason why he was "hanging around her" so much in "Critical Mass." Some one had a crush.

*runs and hides from the people throwing food at her*
                  Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
                  You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
                  Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by emotionallydisturbed
                    Now, back to the poll. There's not a single "Weir/Beckett" fan out there?!!!
                    It's my second ship...

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                    My Livejournal
                    Lemming #63!

Comment

(*Throws a large pumkin pie at Terry*)

What the heck happened to my posts? They just disappeared...

I would never subject Novak to that kind of torture... she's too nice... though I did ship her with Caldwell once...
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

for crying out loud!

Ok folks, first of all, this thread is supposed to be FUN, not something to argue about.

Who cares if more shep/weir shippers have voted than any other pairing?

I love Diet Coke, drink it every day. my friend hates it and will only drink pepsi? Should i let her hatred of coke ruin my enjoyment? Does her hating coke mean that my like of the beverage is wrong and misplaced???

it simply means that we have different tastes.

If you like Cadman and Beckett and you are one of only 20, are you seriously gonna let the fact that your preferred pairing is a minority mean that you can't continue to have your like? Or are you going to change your mind because someone else likes something different? Are you going to give someone else that much power over you???

there is NO official pairing on the show. and given my experience with these writers, there never will be. So enjoy what you want to enjoy and don't fret if everyone else doesn't. Why waste your energy trying to make the world the way you want it?

From now on in this thread, someone can say what they voted for, but it is not a matter of discussion. People voted for what they want to vote for, plain and simple.

And if people can't play well with each other, we'll just shut the poll down. If you cant' play nice, then you can't play at all.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          (*Throws a large pumkin pie at Terry*)

What the heck happened to my posts? They just disappeared...

I would never subject Novak to that kind of torture... she's too nice... though I did ship her with Caldwell once...
                          Novak/Cadwell . . . boggles the mind.
                          Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
                          You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
                          Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

Oh please! Novak/Hermiod all the way! She's his handler for cryin' out loud...can't get any less subtle than that.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Oh please! Novak/Hermiod all the way! She's his handler for cryin' out loud...can't get any less subtle than that.
                              Dude, what is about Novak that makes me want to ship her with every guy (or male alien) on Deadalus. Maybe even throw in a little Novak/Lorne just for fun.
                              Sig by Whistler84, RIP.

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

The poor girl just needs some lovin' to cure those nasty hiccups. LOL!

But yeah... I can see Novak/Hermiod now... even though that is really weird..
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X