Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote SPANKY (Ronon / Teyla, I don't know maybe someone doesn't what that mean.. ) I think there are so much in common : the same past (I mean with the wraith and everything...) the same galaxy, and so many thing.

I'm sparky too (Sheppard / Weir), but it's not a multipoll...
    Sheppard and the women : Which one to choose

Comment

Caldwell and Weir.

The sparks are so there.

You just get the feeling one would like to toss the other against the wall and shut up the snarking with some very serious kissing.

But who would toss who?

Ahh, the stuff of happy imaginings.
      ~*~*~*~*~*
      not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

I am a hardcore Sheppard/Teyla shipper! I watched the entire first season of Atlantis before I even chose a pairing. I wanted to see everyone with everyone and get a feel for the series and the relationships. Sheppard and Teyla really have chemistry!

I wish we could choose two pairings on the poll because a little over halfway through the second season I fell in love with Elizabeth/Ronon! I've never really thought of her with anyone until Ronon! When I see them together I think "Oh Yeah!"

Any other pairing just seems down right...not happening LOL! At least in my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

Congrats to whomever wins!

Comment

...Hi just a very gentle nudge ...The topic is *Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis* NOT the Star Trek Voyager issues so lets kindof glide back over to Atlantis shall we

...............and we're walking

Lets keep in mind that this is just a place to share your favorites and DISCUSS not debate, bash, or be offended by OPINIONS why any ship is better or worse than any other
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Sheppard/Weir for me!

Joe and Torri work wonderfully well together and it's a real joy to watch!

Comment

I really find some of the other shippings interesting, like Teyla/Caldwell ! Can you even imagine that!

I can kind of see Teyla/Beckett though, that could be cute!
              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Sheppard/Weir, Sheppard/Weir, Sheppard/Weir. Undoubtedly my top pairing; I just can't see it going any other way. I do definitely have an affinity for Teyla/Ronon, though. I can't help but remember when I was watching "Allies" for the first time, my mother came into the room, saw Ronon on the screen, and asked "Who's that?" For some reason, I blurted out "Teyla's husband," before I could stop myself. It just seemed like a natural thing to say.

Although, come to think of it, I was actually a bit of a Teyla/Ford shipper back in the day, but it doesn't look like that pairing will be going anywhere anytime soon. And then, of course, Cadman/Beckett is love. So I guess you would say I'm a multishipper too...but yeah, my ship-sensing detectors go off the scale whenever Sheppard and Weir are even in the same room together.
                When the stars align, and the east meets the west...

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                  Lol, it's an opinion poll about who we think should hook up with who, there's nothing scientific about it

Does anyone else have trouble shipping Shep with anyone while he's out kirking?
                  Oh yes. In fact, right now I would say that he doesn't deserve to be in a relationship with anyone listed up there, simply because he's behaving like an idiot. But season 1 Sheppard I really took a liking to, and I still 'ship him with Elizabeth... eventually. There's something there, IMO they just don't quite realise it yet. Anyway, let's not get into discussion of our various 'ships, we'll be here all day and all night if we do that.

*also an anti-Kirker*

Comment

Shep/Weir most definitely, closely followed by Ronon/Teyla. Carson/Cadman is cute too *wants to vote for several pairings*.
                    When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
                    My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Voted Sheppard and Weir. I like how they balance each other out.

Too bad we couldn't vote more than once, would have loved to have chosen Beckett/Cadman and Weir/Lorne as well.

Comment

I'm going to be really radical and say...

Sheppard and Weir

The incidental and accidental ship... The ship that TPTB didn't plan for... The ship that cast and crew consistently denies exists...

My doesn't that sound marvellous... If they deny its existence, does it mean that they're less likely to screw it up? Given their track record...
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                          Now, I'm new to gateworld, but is there any reason why you can't make a slash pairing poll like this one? maybe one for f/f and one for m/m?

because no one asked for it.

As to the debating that's going on in here...come one folks. Can't y'all just have some FUN with it instead of turning every single ship based thread into a battle?????
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm going to be really creative!

Sheppard and Weir for me.

Hm. Guess that didn't work.

I really love these two. They just work IMO. And the fact that they were totally unexpected by TPTB really adds to their charm.

I also love Teyla/Ronon, Cadman/Beckett, and even recently I've become somewhat of a Ronon/Weir fan. More out of curiosity than anything. But Sparky (Sheppard and Weir for those who don't know the term) remain my favorite, even when Shep goes and does his Kirk impressions. Oy...

AQ

*revels in Teh Sparkiness*
                            In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

Ronon and Teyla here. As someone said before, they are like fire and water. She is logical and calm, and he is totally unpredictable. He brings her out of her shell, and she forces him to slow down and think. They compliment each other well.

Comment

My choice is John/Teyla.

Comment

Working...
                                X