Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard/Weir stands out not just as two people who are attractive and look good together, but as two people who would be believable as life partners. They complement each other in ways that no other pair does, and for old married folks like me, strike a familiar chord. Love often grows from deep friendship and understanding. Torri and Joe play their parts with talent and grace bringing the connection between them alive without really seeming to try. I hope the writers continue building the friendship and lead us gradually to a deeper relationship.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
      Sheppard/Weir stands out not just as two people who are attractive and look good together, but as two people who would be believable as life partners. They complement each other in ways that no other pair does, and for old married folks like me, strike a familiar chord. Love often grows from deep friendship and understanding. Torri and Joe play their parts with talent and grace bringing the connection between them alive without really seeming to try. I hope the writers continue building the friendship and lead us gradually to a deeper relationship.
      Yeah I like the fact that TPTB were not expecting such a huge response to Sheppard/Weir as a potential romantic pairing and also I don't think they expected such a wonderful and unique chemistry to be played between Torri and Joe which at the moment is being played MAGNIFICANTLY which is drawing in more fans to see the potential of a romance between the two leaders of the exhibition as in almost every scene they play there is a spark

Comment

Well... I wouldn't say that I'm a Sheppard/Weir or die kind of person, and I don't mind it that much if it turns out Sheppard/Teyla until, god forbid, the series ends. But I very much prefer Sheppard/Weir. They both do have the leadership thing in common... and... yeah... That's all I have to say...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Lol, it's an opinion poll about who we think should hook up with who, there's nothing scientific about it

Does anyone else have trouble shipping Shep with anyone while he's out kirking?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
            Lol, it's an opinion poll about who we think should hook up with who, there's nothing scientific about it

If you haven't yet, you can check out the link in my sig.

Well, even though it's not scientific, and not 100% accurate or anything, I think it's a pretty good representative of the fans.
            Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Well, i'm a Shep/Teyla person. They have the trust, loyalty, friendship, both leaders and warriors in their own right, but at the same time, of different worlds, and minds. A perfect pay, that doesn't need a majority to be sucessful. Definitely love Teyla/Carson, too cute....and Teyla/Mckay, cause well they're just interesting...

Multi-shipping has it's downsides...

So since it's the 'it' thing to do...I say i'm voting Shep/Teyla...even though we really don't need numbers to tell our loyalty....all the numbers really say is exactly in which direction this forum leans...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                Multi-shipping has it's downsides...
                I love my multi-shipping (even though I could only vote for one pairing).

I like Shep/Weir and Ronon/Teyla. That way all my fav characters are happy campers.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Could have been a check all that apply poll....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh, don't get me started.

I'd be curious to find out how many people want no ship. I'd personally take any ship over no ship, but then I love seeing people hook-up.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                      Oh, don't get me started.

I'd be curious to find out how many people want no ship. I'd personally take any ship over no ship, but then I love seeing people hook-up.
                      That's actually why I ship John/Teyla, because I feel like she's the one who can whip him into shape after all his Kirking, hehe. But I like other ships too, like Teyla/Ronan and Ronan/Weir.

There's one no ship I DON'T want, and that's Weir, I DON'T want her to pull a Capt. Janeway, if the trekies here know what I mean.

Comment

too damn many choices... another multi-shipper here too..

shep/teyla, shep/weir, teyla/ronon, zelenka/weir, mckay/weir, carson/cadman, weir/caldwell... theres just so many ships that i'll go for... so i cant justify to vote.. unless other would count for a multi-shipper..

now if we had slash pairings... well i'd be shep/dex, mckay/beckett
                        sigpic

Comment

As everyone knows by now, I mostly watch Atlantis for the S-F-X and not the S-E-X , but I had to vote for Shep/Weir because I see them as the most logical pairing due to chemistry, bar none.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ronon/Teyla also.

Comment

I chose Sheppard and Weir......they balance eachother and I believe they have deeper feelings

I would choose Ronon and Teyla next......He's Fire, She's Water......they work. Don't make me go further into the metaphor(Higher brain functions are on the fritz, due to the fact that I'm beyond tired tonight)

Happy Posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

I prefer Shep/Weir. I think there is a natural chemistry between the two characters and they are a good balance for each other.

Comment

There's one no ship I DON'T want, and that's Weir, I DON'T want her to pull a Capt. Janeway, if the trekies here know what I mean.
                                Well, it's Sparky all the way for me but if I can't have that then I'm happy to ship Weir with anybody else,. eg. McKay, Lorne, Chuck, Ronon, Caldwell, Zelenka etc, etc. There's only ONE ship I cannot contemplate and that's Weir/Kavanaugh. Ugh, my skin's crawling already......*shudders*

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Working...
                                X