Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    I'm the only one who's chosen Weir/Zelenka, just look at all the meaningful looks he gives her
    Oh, Zelenka definitely has a crush on Lizzie, but I don't see that going any further in canon. Sigh.

Comment

Canon, schmanon.

Comment

...Teyla/Sheppard... ...

Comment

Okay, since I can only choose one....

I went with Cadman/Beckett...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't particularly ship any pair on Atlantis, but the best male/female dyad on Atlantis, as someone earlier remarked, is certainly Sheppard/Weir. Purely in a friendship type of way, but they seem to have the solid friendship that no other pair can claim . . . well, maybe Ronon/Teyla.

So, as such, I voted Cadman/Carson. The only true pairing that anyone can claim in a romantic sense.
            Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
            You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
            Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

Sheppard/Weir!

Although Beckett/Cadman is second!
              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Who can resist the easy-going ship?

(Thanks to Nebulan for this great 'shippy shippy shake' - one of those 'nice people' who ship McKay/Weir )

Comment

McWeir, all the way. I find their "shippy" moments (the few that there are) are much less forced and a great deal less painful to watch than a Certain Other Relationship in Atlantis.

I won't go into detail on that, since it'd derail the thread
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

only one choice? that's harsh...really harsh...

mckay/weir!! squeeworthy!

fifi! let's all do the shippy shippy shake!

Comment

Ok I voted Sheppard/Weir because they are so hot together and have the most awesome chemistry together, Torri and Joe play there characters brilliantly so Sheppard/Weir all the way

If I had a second vote it would of been Teyla/Ronan cause they have good chemistry also

Comment

Shep and Teyla for me!

But I wish we could multi-ship...because I like Cadman/Beckett...and am flip flopping between the shipping of Weir with McKay or Caldwell...

Comment

Shep/Teyla... Carson/Cadman... Just can't see Weir with McKay, Caldwell, but maybe Lorne...

The guy was flirting with her in
                          Spoiler:
                          Lost Boys
                          . I don't think she returned it, but it was funny! Of course, Caldwell is guilty of that too...
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Okay I didn't vote for Marcus (despite being a LorneLover) because I think me and just about every other LorneLover ship Marcus Lorne with ourselves *laughs*

I did vote for Ronon/Teyla though. Just something about those two have caught my eye and moved them into my favorite couple on Atlantis.

Comment

sheppard/weir all teh way here! the bestest of friends for now, but who knows where it'll lead to! and i've having a hell of a good time watching them grow and strengthen as time progresses and seeing them pave the way for an adventure of the mind, soul and (in due time my friends! ) body of their lifetimes!

thou i wish i could have voted for ronon/teyla as well! me like that pairing as well!

and carson/laura are teh cuteness!love eh?
                              A OUT AND PROUD TORRI/ELIZABETH FAN
                              sig made by samjack_girl, icons by me!

Comment

Definately Weir/Sheppard, followed by a very close Ronan/Teyla
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X