Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emotionallydisturbed
    Dude, what is about Novak that makes me want to ship her with every guy (or male alien) on Deadalus. Maybe even throw in a little Novak/Lorne just for fun.
    I think Peter Deliuse explained in one of the behind the gates that the Asgard were asexual... did he? I know he pointed out that the second bridge on an Asgard vessel is the bathroom.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by emotionallydisturbed
      Dude, what is about Novak that makes me want to ship her with every guy (or male alien) on Deadalus. Maybe even throw in a little Novak/Lorne just for fun.
      I don't know, but the fact Hermiod isn't isn't human just makes it that much more fun! And Lorne's a cutie-pie...I could (and do) ship him with everyone too.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        Oh please! Novak/Hermiod all the way! She's his handler for cryin' out loud...can't get any less subtle than that.
        WORD!!!!!! I love them.... Oh, right. Uh, I di'int vote for them though... Geez, it's hard being a multie.
        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

You could pair almost anybody with Hermiod and it'd be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
            To me the cutest pair (aside from you know who) would be Weir/Lorne, i was watching Lost Boys past thursday and i just wanted to huggle them both, so cute .

Hmm, maybe not Lorne Weir, but I think Lorne/someone could be another really good ship like Carson/Cadman, something to have in the background of the show.
            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              True... I wonder if it'll happen...
              Well on SG-1 they managed it with Felger/Chloe and ... nope, that's all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                (*Throws a large pumkin pie at Terry*)

What the heck happened to my posts? They just disappeared...

I would never subject Novak to that kind of torture... she's too nice... though I did ship her with Caldwell once...
                Poor Novak!

I think she's great with Hermoid.

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck
                  Gotta be Shep/weir for me too

XXX
                  I LOVE YOUR SIG!
                  Wonderful! Power to WOMEN! WHIPPEEE!

oh, to keep this on topic....hmmm....my second pairing, I will disclose....I like Sheppard and the Wraith Queen from the Hive...I"m telling you the woman/alien/monster/human/ ? was coming on to him...! She was sooo flirting with him..and I really think he like it too! Why else would she have let him go?
                  sigpic

Comment

Favourite couple?

John/Teyla of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      I LOVE YOUR SIG!
                      Wonderful! Power to WOMEN! WHIPPEEE!

oh, to keep this on topic....hmmm....my second pairing, I will disclose....I like Sheppard and the Wraith Queen from the Hive...I"m telling you the woman/alien/monster/human/ ? was coming on to him...! She was sooo flirting with him..and I really think he like it too! Why else would she have let him go?
                      Oh dear Camy... I should've seen that coming...

Comment

Sheppard/Teyla/Ronan/Weir
                        Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
                          Sheppard/Teyla/Ronan/Weir
                          Unless I'm mistaken, "couple" and/or "pairing" implies two people in a relationship, not a mixture of four...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, however.

Comment

I am such a McWeir shipper. They are so good together!
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                              Unless I'm mistaken, "couple" and/or "pairing" implies two people in a relationship, not a mixture of four...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, however.
                              HA! You're right. I just can't choose which two of those four is my favorite. I think Shep/Teyla has a slight lead, though.
                              Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Ahhh... ship 'em all together and do away with the debate.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /(Insert Cadman here)

See, this way slashers, shippers, and others are all happy...

Comment

Working...
                                X