James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nice Neelan, thanks! And congrats on 16,900!

Comment

Ha! For once, being a night owl has it's advantages (besides stronger staying power at cons). I was able to stay up late enough to check out Joe M's blog this evening and lo and behold, there was a new picture of our guy!

According to Joe, he calls his friends "Pleased to Meet You" and "Good Night". *snort*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Way to cross thunk there babe! LOL Thanks for the cute Bambam pics!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
            Ha! For once, being a night owl has it's advantages (besides stronger staying power at cons). I was able to stay up late enough to check out Joe M's blog this evening and lo and behold, there was a new picture of our guy!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...n/bambam-1.jpg

According to Joe, he calls his friends "Pleased to Meet You" and "Good Night". *snort*
            LOL good ones! Thanks for posting the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
              Was bored today, so made a new BamBam sig....

Great job on your sig love!

Comment

Bambam's in another of JM's pics today Third one down

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Bambam's in another of JM's pics today Third one down

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...Bam/bambam.png
                  To bad that those jeans are patched up. If they weren't, he would be wearing sacred jeans as I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    To bad that those jeans are patched up. If they weren't, he would be wearing sacred jeans as I would say.
                    I think they're the same jeans he wore at the Vancouver con in 06

Comment

looks like it, LOL, vintage is in!

Comment

Comment

Cute FF. I have a busy RL so I won't be here much anymore. Have a great life James, see you all around.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Purple.

Comment

*pants with tongue hanging out*
                              Last edited by greytop; 20 September 2007, 04:21 AM. Reason: added wording

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post

*pants with tongue hanging out*
                                hey! that doesn't look like Bambam...it looks like another guy I saw on SG1...
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X