No announcement yet.

James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome! That's what was so cool about it for me, action comic book, LOL I count it as 6 pages

Comment

Yep 3 double spread pages= 6 pages

Man I haven't seen action comic books in years! *makes note to find some in nearest store*
      Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 05 March 2007, 08:55 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

yes i really should get that mag....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Yep 3 double spread pages= 6 pages

Man I haven't seen action comic books in years! *makes note to find some in nearest store*
          Those are the coolest, especially Batman! *giggle snort*

Comment

It looks like a comic book Nice 3-page double spread though. Thanks for sharing purple!
            Ditto from me, purple.

Comment

Glad you gals enjoyed it!

Comment

Bam Bam: Alright, which one of you gals would like to be my sparring partner *refrains from saying any non-PG thoughts*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post

Bam Bam: Alright, which one of you gals would like to be my sparring partner *refrains from saying any non-PG thoughts*
                  only thoughts I'm getting from that one is myself in a bloodied pulp on the floor lol He'd toootally kick my @$$
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

only thing CKO is doin is falling flat on her ass... *thunks* help i fallen and i cant get up
                    sigpic

Comment

um....yea...no kidding...i think Bam Bam would kick all of our @$$es but anyway...let's see how many fights i start for posting that (fights as in people fighting to be his sparring partner)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                        only thoughts I'm getting from that one is myself in a bloodied pulp on the floor lol He'd toootally kick my @$$
                        Yep! My instructor kicked mine LOL but it's fun getting whooped by the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post

What are you guys talking about? All of us against one of him? We'd totally kick butt

Wait let me re-phrase that... All of you against him. I'd be sitting back, having a drink and cheering you on

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                            Yep! My instructor kicked mine LOL but it's fun getting whooped by the best!
                            lol yeah...when we did self defence in school our instructor said..."Please feel free to just come up and attack me at any time" lol! none of us were game enough to though lol even if he was rather hot and in his late 20's early 30's lol but he had some seeeerious skills
                            oo but he taught us some really helpful moves...like how to get out of a stranglehold & if someone's sitting on top you how to flip em off with your legs then pin them down...lol still remember it...so funny
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

What are you guys talking about? All of us against one of him? We'd totally kick butt

Wait let me re-phrase that... All of you against him. I'd be sitting back, having a drink and cheering you on
                              are you crazy? He would wipe the floor with a bunch of girls, LOL
                              Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                              lol yeah...when we did self defence in school our instructor said..."Please feel free to just come up and attack me at any time" lol! none of us were game enough to though lol even if he was rather hot and in his late 20's early 30's lol but he had some seeeerious skills
                              oo but he taught us some really helpful moves...like how to get out of a stranglehold & if someone's sitting on top you how to flip em off with your legs then pin them down...lol still remember it...so funny
                              I volunteered for a demo, I guess I was feeling brave He took me down and then laughed at me. Jeez, someone had to do it.

Comment

*giggles* What a nice instructor Hope you glared him down good

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X