Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    Pic of BamBam on JM's blog here
    he looks a little worried...or tired, long day ey?
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Maybe he was wondering how long it would be before that picture ended up in his thunk thread

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
        Pic of BamBam on JM's blog here
        That's a great picture! Thanks for the link. Do you have a link to the blog too?

Comment

Yep:

Joe Mallozzi

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

thank you very much!

Comment

Web-sized version of the pic Sapph led us to....

Thanks, Sapph!

Comment

Cool Neelan, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Web-sized version of the pic Sapph led us to....

Thanks, Sapph!
                  Wow!! Nice pic, thanks for getting that over here Sapph!! What a nice treat mid Friday morning!! I think I'm gonna email Creation again too, hee hee

Here's a thought...is he giving the cool peace sign or are there a lot of insulted English people here?? (gesture in England is kinda like giving someone the finger here, that may account for the expression on his face
                  Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

I think in the US and Canada it means the same ...peace.

Comment

Hey, PURPLE! I know you capped BamBam as the replicator in SG-1 (season 8) so how about posting ALL of 'em? He did that "restore" thing while he was still in the stasis pod, then again after they tried shooting him up, then got the shotgun.... All that stuff. PLEASE?

Comment

Hey, PURPLE! I know you capped BamBam as the replicator in SG-1 (season 8) so how about posting ALL of 'em? He did that "restore" thing while he was still in the stasis pod, then again after they tried shooting him up, then got the shotgun.... All that stuff. PLEASE?
                        I have two of them that I did.

Comment

All of them? LOL, ok, you asked for it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks, Purple... SNURCHING ALL OF 'EM!!!
                                But what's with these last three? They're out of order....

Comment

Working...
                                X