Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and to many more appearances of James

Comment

Ditto to that Deeds! Happy New Year to all the 2Bam thunkers! Love your banner gifs.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
        It's a cool movie but the only thing I saw that could have been him was the wormy guys. If you spot him let us know! Thanks
        I think he mentioned a while back that he was one of the red cloaked soldiers as well
        i.e. these dudes

wormy guys? you mean Raz'ac
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

OK, I'll have to buy the dvd when it comes out and try to spot the Bambam

...right Tel...What ever you call those maggot monsters ...you know too much Tel

Comment

...right Tel...What ever you call those maggot monsters ...you know too much Tel
            Hello everyone, did you know I grabbed his ass while we were hugging. He just said "are you grabbing my ass" to witch I replied "yes" and he said "well okay then'. it was awsome
            Music and Stargate
            sigpic
            Perfection

Comment

*rotf* you're lucky you didn't get arrested!

Comment

Ha! lol but only on the topic of things I enjoy It's weird the stuff I remember...
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

ooo ooo and I forgot to mention that Bambam is on the season 2 dvd (region4) with Instinct and Conversion on it...on the 'Carson Beckett' profile doco thing at the beginning
                  though someone's probably already mentioned it lol

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                    Ha! lol but only on the topic of things I enjoy It's weird the stuff I remember...
                    It's works for me kiddo *blows kisses*

as for the s2 DVDs, we will have to see what they do on region 1. I'll let you know.

Comment

It's works for me kiddo *blows kisses*

as for the s2 DVDs, we will have to see what they do on region 1. I'll let you know.
                      Has anyone heard anything about BamBam coming to the con for the forum dinner or anything?
                      Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM View Post
                        Has anyone heard anything about BamBam coming to the con for the forum dinner or anything?
                        Not a word. Have you checked Creation's site? Last I saw, he wasn't an invited "guest" at the con, but that doesn't mean he won't show up somewhere. I saw your questions to him on "his" thread, but I guess he's a busy, busy bee.

Comment

You beat me to it Neelan. I was just gonna say that he is waiting for an invite from Creation. If it were in Vancouver he could just show up for the dinner on a personal invite from GW but he wouldn't get paid Just email Creation and ask them to invite him. http://www.creationent.com/

Comment

Found these in the Teyla WoW thread.. thought you might appreciate them
                            spoiler for size
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, I do! thank you for sharing.

Comment

Pic of BamBam on JM's blog here

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X