X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLASHBACK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      It's been way too long since we've seen a pretty in here, so....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...bambam5400.jpg

Why does BamBam not look as happy to be all muddy as Ben did?
      Great pic!

Maybe its cos he doesn’t have a dirty wet and whumped day, we should bring him over to the Mitchell thread this Wednesday, show him how much fun it is to get all dirty, then wet and maybe a little whumped.

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure that, as a stunty, every day involves wet, whump, and/or dirt in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Well, I'm pretty sure that, as a stunty, every day involves wet, whump, and/or dirt in some way.

You're right. I just really like dirty, wet and whumped day
          Every thread needs one. No one else could do it as well as Ben, but it might be fun seeing them try

Comment

watch the interview w/ ben on the S9 DVD........ (the introduction to Ben Browder. its on disk 4) guh *double thunk time there*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              I had the time and you guys seem to like the photos so......why not? Here's one from the latest trip to Australia....at a wildlife park....not very wild though, this dog?
              He was just too cute!

It was wild! Well maybe it was a little tame. There were no animals chewing your leg off... But I wasn't the one afraid of the Kangaroos thou!

Awwwwwww

Comment

Never be afraid of my people!! They like to be stritched under the chin like cats!! Or maybe they know my name....aka Joey
                Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Now I'm doubting myself! It was either this thread or the ask Bam Bam thread, where everyone was going nutty over the Tim Tams that they gorged on in Vancouver. I was in the Superstore last night in Edmonton and in the cookie aisle, I found Tim Tams, so I thought I pass that along to all the chocolate fiends out there. (I of course bought a pack to find out what the fuss was about, and very quickly put the package out of sight out of mind, so I wouldn't eat the whole pack in one sitting)
                  Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

A little B&W BamBam

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

ok sapphirejewelledqueen u linked me here
                      so HEY ALL!!
                      glad to see peoples taste in men is still above average!
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee View Post
                        ok sapphirejewelledqueen u linked me here
                        so HEY ALL!!
                        glad to see peoples taste in men is still above average!
                        Hehe! No probs. Anything to help out a fellow Aussie

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l182/2BAM/DSCN0427.jpgDo you have this one?
                          That is an awesome looking sword...

Here's one in the same armour. The wardrobe people on Blade III were just awesome.http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/DSCN0366.jpg
                          And that's just hot.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                            And that's just hot.
                            Definitely agreed

Comment

He's such a good sport about the thunk thing, that I couldn't resist saying it

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                                He's such a good sport about the thunk thing, that I couldn't resist saying it
                                If I were in his position, I'd feel really awkward about it, it's really cool that he doesn't at all.. unless he's faking it but I doubt it!

Comment

Working...
                                X