James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    I'm goin' out on a limb here and sayin' BLUE. It was five months ago, and I didn't spend nearly as much time talking to him as Erin
    *hollers* Oh, ERIN!!! Back me up one this, would ya?
    Or is this a better representation of green?

Comment

Who's the dog in the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        Who's the dog in the pic?
        That is my and the key make up on Atlantis' dog........Leah. The dog's name is Lucy.And no..........the little suit on her was not my idea, her mummy put it on her the same day I was in this wardrobe!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
          Spoiler:
          Green.
          *dies laughing* I think that settles it! Straight from the sourse. Thanks, I was wondering the same thing...

Comment

OK, kill me now! Great picture! Edit: cute doggy...

Comment

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ourdogs010.jpg

Actually, they look BLUE in this one.
              See my dilemma?

Comment

See my dilemma?
                They are very green i assure you.

Comment

Okay okay!!! *backs slowly out of the thread*

Comment

See my dilemma?
                    Arguing with the man himself? LOL you slay me neelan *cracks up*

Comment

I'm goin' out on a limb here and sayin' BLUE. It was five months ago, and I didn't spend nearly as much time talking to him as Erin
                      *hollers* Oh, ERIN!!! Back me up one this, would ya?
                      I was going to say green but SOMEONE *eyes Bam Bam* beat me too it. Sometimes they look blue on film (I have no idea why) but they are most assuredly of a green cast.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l182/2BAM/ourdogs010.jpg
                        But Neelan is right Bam, they do like blue in this shot, though they are green. Probably the outfit. Anywho, the dog is just simply adorable, a Min Pin right? And the outfit is very cute!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

I believe you

Comment

See my dilemma?
                            Are you arguing with him Neelan??? I think the man would know what color his own eyes are, LOL! But I do agree, they look blue, but I think it comes down to lighting and what color the outfit he's wearing is.

Or it could be just the fact that I have been drinking that makes me agree with you that they look blue....

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              Are you arguing with him Neelan??? I think the man would know what color his own eyes are, LOL! But I do agree, they look blue, but I think it comes down to lighting and what color the outfit he's wearing is.
                              No, I wasn't arguing with him... just pointing out that, in that particular picture, they appeared blue.

Hey, did you guys see the new piccie BamBam posted in his Q&A thread?

This one's within forum guidelines, but the one in his Q&A thread is HUGE!!!

Comment

No, I wasn't arguing with him... just pointing out that, in that particular picture, they appeared blue.
                                Hey, did you guys see the new piccie BamBam posted in his Q&A thread?
                                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...m/DSCN0427.jpg
                                This one's within forum guidelines, but the one in his Q&A thread is HUGE!!!
                                Hey Neelan, since you seem to be the one to take up arms, why don't you go point out to 2BAM his photo oops. (I'm kidding! Just kidding!) Besides, I don't mind him being Hu....I'll stop right there.

Well thanks to ALL of you for answering on his eye color! I do agree that they seem to change color, that's one of the reasons I was asking. You know, I'm glad that you (James) are comfortable enough to visit your thunk/appreciation thread. Good thing we don't do anything embarrassing like other thunk threads. That's why its called appreciation. We appreciate the muscles in the arms. The wear of the jeans. The subtle smile....pretty...thunk....
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X