James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    That would be the lovely, beautiful, talented lovable kiwi, Kiwigater!!! She has some of the best shots of our boys pretty pretty arms!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...mforerin-1.jpg
    And that would be a huge DUH! from me... her name's right there in the pic!
    Too many senior moments, not enough good drugs to counteract 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      And I just noticed this, but the spotlight is hitting RIGHT on his bicep! Major props to the lighting guys! They know the stuff to highlight!

Nice lighting sure but nice smile mostly!!
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 14 August 2006, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        OMG that is brilliant Icie! May I take? Cool!!
        Thanks And of course you can take it
        ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
        McKAY: I’m always like this.
        ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Thanks a bunch! I see you posted it for him in the question thread. He'll love it!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
            Thanks a bunch! I see you posted it for him in the question thread. He'll love it!
            LOL! Yes I did and by his request I've made two more versions

100x100 px "Kick ass" version:

Cropped "Kick ass" version:
            ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
            McKAY: I’m always like this.
            ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
              First time writing here (I was lurking a little bit *hides*) and since James is cute, I've made this icon:

I know that everyone here shares your sentiments
              Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

normally I don't come in this thread, but I've got 3 pics I want to share with you.( feel free to snurch)
                It's from the extra's from season 9, introducing Ben Browder.
                I'll put them in tags to be on the save side

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                  normally I don't come in this thread, but I've got 3 pics I want to share with you.( feel free to snurch)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  YAY! More Bambam pics!
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
                    LOL! Yes I did and by his request I've made two more versions

100x100 px "Kick ass" version:

Cropped "Kick ass" version:
                    Very cool! You are sweet!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Hastie, I'm so glad you posted these over here! Love them! Thank you

Comment

WOOHOO!!!

We got new BamBam piccies!!! Thanks, Hastie!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Great pics! thanks for posting them

Comment

I'm sure it's been discussed (I may have even asked already)but I'm too lazy to look back through the thread - what color are James' eyes? They look rather light (blue?) in the shiny new pics that we have! (Wonderful by the way!) But it's a little hard to tell. Since some of you have actually gotten a close up view of him (jealous?! moi?! No. Not me. I'm not jealous.... ) I figure you would have gotten a good look at'em.

Can I just say how lovely he is for spending so much time answering the questions on the "Ask BamBam" thread. What a nice guy. I caught him spending time in the smiley thread too. Him and his smilies! Too funny. And the mention of more green jello blocks...I hope he realizes that it's better to give than to receive. (Yeah, I gave him a green jello block of love for hitting 600 posts. It's a milestone. So well deserved.)
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                              I'm sure it's been discussed (I may have even asked already)but I'm too lazy to look back through the thread - what color are James' eyes? They look rather light (blue?) in the shiny new pics that we have! (Wonderful by the way!) But it's a little hard to tell. Since some of you have actually gotten a close up view of him (jealous?! moi?! No. Not me. I'm not jealous.... ) I figure you would have gotten a good look at'em.
                              I'm goin' out on a limb here and sayin' BLUE. It was five months ago, and I didn't spend nearly as much time talking to him as Erin
                              *hollers* Oh, ERIN!!! Back me up one this, would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                                I'm goin' out on a limb here and sayin' BLUE. It was five months ago, and I didn't spend nearly as much time talking to him as Erin
                                *hollers* Oh, ERIN!!! Back me up one this, would ya?
                                Green.

Comment

Working...
                                X