• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    OOOOhhhh....NICE!! thanks for sharing purple

Oh and I got my picture taken with Bam Bam..check it out

Spoiler:

Oh, I am sorry, I guess it is not the same Bam Bam..but I did not lie..I got my pic with Bam Bam...
    I like this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      OOOOhhhh....NICE!! thanks for sharing purple

Oh and I got my picture taken with Bam Bam..check it out

Spoiler:

Oh, I am sorry, I guess it is not the same Bam Bam..but I did not lie..I got my pic with Bam Bam...
      LMAO! Funnny PM!

Comment

hehehehe...thanks...Purple and Grey I gave ya some green
        sigpic

Comment

Aw, thanks PM! And thanks for your prayers too. Our soldiers need them all!
          Originally posted by greytop
          What I want is one coming down the stairs jusst before the fight. He's by himself.
          OK, Grey, I went back and did a few more. He sure makes a young looking wraith! lol But first here is a quote from the Ask BamBam thread to clarify who he played...
          Originally posted by 2BAM
          Hahahaha.....no.........that's mine, and Jason's good friend, Todd Scott. Todd is an incredible stunt man and Jason thought that it would be a great idea to cast him as his best friend, Malek, in Sateda, so he could react to his death appropriately.I do appear in the episode, twice. I am the Wraith Ronon fights in the dark room, and the Wraith he shoots inside the abandoned building in the killing spree with the guns lying everywhere........the one male, not the drones.
          Yes...........and yes we had to fight in the dark!! Along with being very, not completely dark, in that room......every time my "blaster" fired, a practical SPFX spark would go off, previous to the VFX blasts being put in so.....each burst of sparks would just happen to be either directly in my vision or Jason's......as you know with our fight scenes, if you fall behind with one movement, you are lost for the whole fight because of the speed. We were constantly going temporarily blind....first me, then him, then me again, then him......so this was the most challenging fight to perform, for both of us. We were more then prepared to fight at light speed but couldn"t see each other most of the time!!!

Comment

Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 August 2006, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 August 2006, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks purple.

Comment

You're welcome Grey. He said the wraith in the glasses is not him. He is the wraith after he walks in the dark room.

Comment

WOOHOOO! New character caps of BamBam!!!

Happy dance... woohoo--woohoo!

Comment

Heee, Neelan. *joins in the dance*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            Heee, Neelan. *joins in the dance*
                            Not that I should be intruding in here, but........anybody seen Erin around? She hasn't logged into my thread for a long time and I thought that to be odd. I mean the ASK BAMBAM thread.

Comment

2Bam makes a most excellent Wraith! and the fight seen was awesome! hope we see more of him in future episodes. Thanks to the gals who brought us the caps! i wonder just how long it took for the makeup to be applied? **runs to the appropriate thread for that question**
                              Last edited by cindyz; 07 August 2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Not that I should be intruding in here, but........anybody seen Erin around? She hasn't logged into my thread for a long time and I thought that to be odd. I mean the ASK BAMBAM thread.
                                You're asking about me???? I'm honored!! I'm here! *skips off to Bam Bam's Q&A thread to give him props for Sateda*

BTW, nice caps Purple!!! Love to see new screen caps of our man!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X