James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4prettierships
    Im entering a danger zone here with you thunkers, but I figured you guys would know...

When Bam-Bam was in SGA, what kind of character was he playing? I'm assuming an Athosian because I don't think anyone else would have been in Atlantis and sparring but.. I don't remember!

could be important in picking a name!!

Personally, I like Athan - *if he was playing an Athosian, this name sounds like something an Athosian would be named!*
    I added your nomination, yeah it is I'mportant to give a character a name, it makes them more than just a prop or an extra, they have a background and a persona
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Comment

lol, that's 'THE' pic The 3/4 cover shoot, up closssssseeeeeee
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

mmmmmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmm and a very nice shot too.. *drools contently*
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone got any other suggesting for names, doesn't look like 2bam was too hot on any of the names & we want it perfect

Comment

What does anyone think of these:
              Hadrian- Swedish - Dark one
              Jabir- Arabic - Comforter
              Naasir- African - Defender
              Nadav- Hebrew - Nobel, a generous one
              Udeh- Hebrew - Praise

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                What does anyone think of these:
                Hadrian- Swedish - Dark one
                Jabir- Arabic - Comforter
                Naasir- African - Defender
                Nadav- Hebrew - Nobel, a generous one
                Udeh- Hebrew - Praise
                I like Udeh and Naasir personally. Either one of those could fit into Athosian culture....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Now that's the understatement of the century Has there been a day you haven't posted a pic
                  LOL, no, I don't think so.

Comment

Well, given his behaviour at the Vancouver con Gateworld dinner
                    ie. this gorgeous pic by the extremely lucky Erin
                    LOL, that name seems to fit!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      I like Udeh and Naasir personally. Either one of those could fit into Athosian culture....
                      I like those too.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                        he played the hot anthosian guy that Teyla was sparing with in Siege 2....

That's a great pic!

Comment

thx.. i thikn thats one of yours that you capped and i snurched
                          sigpic

Comment

It is! LOL Glad you like it!

Comment

Bump to first page, c'mon it was on like the 3rd or 4th page

Comment

Bump to first page, c'mon it was on like the 3rd or 4th page
                                eek! Evil 3rd page again

Comment

Working...
                                X