Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Keeping it decent (aka PG-13).
    that's a rule I can remember: no nudity of any kind. See I'm not all that bad user after all

besides phantasy is sometimes "more" then to see it

Ha, funny you should mention it, I was just thinking the same thing. I'm gonna do some switching around anyway.
    We are one, your thoughts to my thoughts.. wait wrong genre

@wriathlord (we need a nick for you.. what about lordy?)
    she is so beautiful.. *kepp breathing, keep breathing* and when I saw the movie tonight I always had to think about that pic. Didn't know if I posted it before.

wp.. OMG when did Kate red hair? what did I miss? or is that in Tao of Rodney? jeez I really should watch that epi.. if I only had time!
    Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
    Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
    If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
    "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
      wp.. OMG when did Kate red hair? what did I miss? or is that in Tao of Rodney? jeez I really should watch that epi.. if I only had time!
      Are you taking about our redheaded psychologist? Stunning, don't you think?

Her time on Earth was well-spent. At least we know what she did, she changed the color of her hair.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
        wow
        love the picture Orovingwen
        oh and i made a wallpaper its of Dr. Heightmeyer hope you all like it
        http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...athlord/Dr.png
        Nice work wraithlord! Hmm, looks like gimp is worth learning or is that paint? Was it hard?

yeah but every "critical areas" are covered
        Keeping it decent (aka PG-13).
        I seem to remember a certain someone posting a Varela Leonor wallpaper (Orovingwen I think) that was *ahem* more revealing. Though oddly enough, less suggestive. Awesome pic!

Pretty sure it was "Echoes" with the debut of red headed Heightmeyer. Falcon Horus posted a photo spread of caps from the ep a couple pages back.

Thanks to everyone giving me input on Sora, it's really given me food for thought. So much so I actually wondered whether I should come up with a Sora vid.

EDIT: Just finished these ...

Last edited by dahan; 06 January 2007, 05:41 PM. Reason: Added icons
        For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

@wriathlord (we need a nick for you.. what about lordy?)
          well if you want to call me that then ok

Comment

Originally posted by dahan View Post
            Nice work wraithlord! Hmm, looks like gimp is worth learning or is that paint? Was it hard?
            its gimp and no it wasnt hard i just cut and resized the images and pasted them on the picture of atlantis that i got off one of the dvds then added in the text at the end thats all i did and love the icons
            Last edited by wraithlord; 07 January 2007, 12:29 AM.

Comment

@lordy
              ok
              Hi Lordy I'm Oro

I seem to remember a certain someone posting a Varela Leonor wallpaper (Orovingwen I think) that was *ahem* more revealing. Though oddly enough, less suggestive. Awesome pic!
              *cough* yeah that was me.. it were made of the Maxim pics of her (Maxim doesn really nice pictures) but you're right less suggestive but still don't know the critical areas. Besides they aren't my fave pics but they make a great WP anyway

Pretty sure it was "Echoes" with the debut of red headed Heightmeyer. Falcon Horus posted a photo spread of caps from the ep a couple pages back.
              haven't seen that episode either. No time :-/

Thanks to everyone giving me input on Sora, it's really given me food for thought. So much so I actually wondered whether I should come up with a Sora vid.
              oh yeah! doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

Are you taking about our redheaded psychologist? Stunning, don't you think?

Her time on Earth was well-spent. At least we know what she did, she changed the color of her hair.
              yeah^^ do you think they had a hairdresser on teh original expedotion? Or did they look for a scientist with that quality too?
              And did they take one from earth now with them? or do they have one on teh Deaddalus every month and they all get to go to him/her then?
              Or do teh Athosians cut/dye their hair?
              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

@lordy
                ok
                Hi Lordy I'm Oro

yeah^^ do you think they had a hairdresser on teh original expedotion? Or did they look for a scientist with that quality too?
                And did they take one from earth now with them? or do they have one on teh Deaddalus every month and they all get to go to him/her then?
                hello Oro
                i think it would be interesting to find out

Comment

Yup, 'Echoes' it was and the screencaps that I did can be found here

Originally posted by dahan
                  EDIT: Just finished these ...
                  ICONS!! *overexcited reaction*

@lordy
                  And everytime someone's gonna refer to Wriathlord as Lordy, my mind conjurs up the Finnish band Lordi.

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                  haven't seen that episode either. No time :-/
                  Echoes rocks!! Hopefully you'll have time soon.

Personally, I hope to see Kate in Sunday as well.

do you think they had a hairdresser on teh original expedotion? Or did they look for a scientist with that quality too?
                  Well, you gotta wonder about that. It's like all the other stuff like toilets and showers, and bathrooms as a whole. The little every-day things I'd like to know about. Maybe Sunday will give a little of this away.

Comment

Personally, I hope to see Kate in Sunday as well.
                    Just checked the listed credits for "Sunday", sadly no Heightmeyer appearance but we do get a return of Katie Brown (Brenda James) from "Duet".

I really can't wait to see this one, this has to be one of the most anticipated episodes since "The Long Goodbye" or something.
                    For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Just checked the listed credits for "Sunday", sadly no Heightmeyer appearance but we do get a return of Katie Brown (Brenda James) from "Duet".
                      Frell!

I had such high hopes. *pout*

Edit: Maybe someone will write about Heightmeyer's sunday? (I hope)
                      Last edited by Falcon Horus; 07 January 2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Heh. I'm convinced Heightmeyer used to cut everyone's hair, as that was the only way she could get people to see her that first year. Notice how she didn't show up until "The Gift"? Obviously, Teyla was still getting hers done by Charin or another Athosian back then.

Comment

does Rodney and she shag it on sunday?

I really can't wait to see this one, this has to be one of the most anticipated episodes since "The Long Goodbye" or something.
                          when does it air?

Edit: Maybe someone will write about Heightmeyer's sunday? (I hope)
                          I think Saturday (evening) would be interesting too ^^

And everytime someone's gonna refer to Wriathlord as Lordy, my mind conjurs up the Finnish band Lordi.
                          kinda fits *hide*

Well, you gotta wonder about that. It's like all the other stuff like toilets and showers, and bathrooms as a whole. The little every-day things I'd like to know about. Maybe Sunday will give a little of this away.
                          What I found kinda stupid is that they wanted to give away meds! I mean hello? where sould they get new supplies from?
                          anway, what about tampons or toilettpaper or sheets or makeup or such. How should Shep do his hair? they got hair gel with them?

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                          Heh. I'm convinced Heightmeyer used to cut everyone's hair, as that was the only way she could get people to see her that first year. Notice how she didn't show up until "The Gift"? Obviously, Teyla was still getting hers done by Charin or another Athosian back then.
                          *rotfl*
                          you figured it out!

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                            Good point!

Isn't it true that people talk a lot when getting their hair done? It's like the perfect time to have a good (psychological) chat with the rest of the expedition. A 2 for 1 thing...

does Rodney and she shag it on sunday?
                            Probably another date. He already mentioned he had been having dinner with Katie in The Game.

when does it air?
                            Well, not sure but I think next week. But nobody's really sure of the episode order anymore.

I think Saturday (evening) would be interesting too ^^
                            Any spare time would do...

I could try writing something myself after the episode has aired but... err... I already have a fic that just won't end.

Comment

i was hoping to see her in the episode i hope we get to see her soon though

Comment

Well, not sure but I think next week. But nobody's really sure of the episode order anymore.
                                Someone from the show posted saying "The Ark" would be before "Sunday", so probably tonight is "The Ark" and next week is "Sunday". Though I wouldn't bet my hat on it.

I am so looking forward to Katie. Though I'm hoping for less pain than last time (poor kid).

Comment

Working...
                                X